Do you feel dejected when.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaha not at all actually. If people ignore me I just make a lot of noise until they pay attention. Like a child with their mum.

There's a lot of you lot from WA here these days. Tania, Beli, you and someone else who I cant remember lol.

:wave:

ME2U2 said:
no-one replies to your posts? I do!
Is this a symptom of repressed abandonment issues?

Ha! There are threads I don't even bother to start because I know no one would look at them, much less reply.... :sad:

Well Indra, if you talk about something other than your religiousness, sorry, your CHURCH, we'd listen!
:wink:

Kidding mate :D it still amazes me to see such a diehard fan who lives in america of all places. i'd have never thought you guys would have even heard of them.

Angela Harlem said:
Hahaha not at all actually. If people ignore me I just make a lot of noise until they pay attention. Like a child with their mum.

There's a lot of you lot from WA here these days. Tania, Beli, you and someone else who I cant remember lol.

:wave:

Phew, i was about to go and get my psychology book out. Thank you for not abandoning me!

Yes WA is a great place full of U2 fans from the lady i met in the library to the young guy who sold me my copy of HTDAAB to the people i work with and have worked with to the guy who signed me up to Oxfam etc etc. WE ARE EVERYWHERE.

Angela Harlem said:

[/B]

PalaceHero is the other one. Theres also CrashedCarDriver (or something similar) but he/she doesn't post often.

ME2U2 said:

Yes WA is a great place full of U2 fans from ...... the young guy who sold me my copy of HTDAAB

Is that the guy in Trax? The young one with the dark hair? He is a U2 nut. He collects U2 vinyl. You should have seen his face when I told him I had a fair bit of vinyl that I bought at the time. :lol:

Angela Harlem said:
Well Indra, if you talk about something other than your religiousness, sorry, your CHURCH, we'd listen!
:wink:

Kidding mate :D it still amazes me to see such a diehard fan who lives in america of all places. i'd have never thought you guys would have even heard of them.

Hey, the US is The Church's biggest fanbase, which is especially pitiful when you realize just how few albums they sell here.... I mean I read people here talking about a U2 album being a failure because it only sold 8 million units worldwide. That just boggles my mind. The Church are lucky to sell in the tens of thousands of units. But not everyone can have exquisite taste! :wink:

And I do talk about Art Of Fighting and Gersey, but no one listenes to them either.... :sad: I think I'll just slink off to my corner now....

Last edited:
beli said:

PalaceHero is the other one. Theres also CrashedCarDriver (or something similar) but he/she doesn't post often.

Is that the guy in Trax? The young one with the dark hair? He is a U2 nut. He collects U2 vinyl. You should have seen his face when I told him I had a fair bit of vinyl that I bought at the time. :lol:

Yeah that's him. Mmmm must pay him a visit and brag about going to a concert!

indra said:

Hey, the US is The Church's biggest fanbase, which is especially pitiful when you realize just how few albums they sell here.... I mean I read people here talking about a U2 album being a failure because it only sold 8 million units worldwide. That just boggles my mind. The Church are lucky to sell in the tens of thousands of units. But not everyone can have exquisite taste! :wink:

And I do talk about Art Of Fighting and Gersey, but no one listenes to them either.... :sad: I think I'll just slink off to my corner now....

Im sorry i dont listen to them either............only because ive never heard of them.....my ears only hear U2 these days but usually i can tolerate most music.
So it seems i should be the one to go now and slink off to my corner............

I keep staring at everyone. I have worked out which one's your boss. lol

I will, I will. One day. Maybe you can go to work early one day and we can have a cup of tea/hot chocolate, or if this weather holds out, an icepole whilst standing on the stupid squirty fountain thingie.

ME2U2 said:

Im sorry i dont listen to them either............only because ive never heard of them.....my ears only hear U2 these days but usually i can tolerate most music.
So it seems i should be the one to go now and slink off to my corner............

Humpt! And they are Australian bands, too! (I think I might be both bands lone Ohio fan....)

indra said:

Humpt! And they are Australian bands, too! (I think I might be both bands lone Ohio fan....)

Well that's OK you can start up your own fan club and be the president secretary treasurer and complete fan base! Then if they ever visit Ohio you will have no competition. Bet you didnt think of that did you?

beli said:
I keep staring at everyone. I have worked out which one's your boss. lol

I will, I will. One day. Maybe you can go to work early one day and we can have a cup of tea/hot chocolate, or if this weather holds out, an icepole whilst standing on the stupid squirty fountain thingie.

Yeah that would be COOL! lol

I'm on holidays next week but whenever youre ready let me know.

beli said:
Well, pop me an email when you get back from your hols. I'm usually up there at least 3 days a week if not 5 or 6. lol

OK. If we catch up then you can fill me in on the news. I hope i dont miss anything too exciting (like the Oz tour dates!).
C U then.
Take care.

To answer your question, yes.

Which is why sometimes I focus on something that gets replies and starts an online bar fight rather than post something nobody cares about.

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom