Do you ever get so frustrated that......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not really, because there's always the possibility of something good around the corner. Even the smallest thing. I can be really down and/or angry or frustrated but I don't let it make me wish for the end of times, whatever that is. It's best to try to get a handle on frustration and try to deal well with it :) It's the best thing for your mental and physical well being.

Not really. But I enjoy anger and wallowing in my own depression sometimes. :wink:
No, in all seriousness, it's like Mrs S says, you have to realise that the bad isn't permanent. It's when you think to yourself 'well, it's going to get better sooner or later and that is great'. Get excited about it. Look forward, and just resign yourself to tackling whatever made you down in the first place. You'll never be 100% happy all the time, but you can learn to conquer the down times when they come. God knows, they're a part of life we can't really avoid. It's best to battle on with the present but look forward with a lot of hope. You never know what's coming up next.
:hug:

^ Just as long as there's no pain and suffering involved... :wink:

no.
we all have bad times and you never know what is just around the corner.
could be amazing.

:sad: Do I ever! Even when discussing marketing campaigns to reduce teen pregnancy in my Strategic Prose class; i wonder, why bother, nothings ever gonna change, there'll always be stupid people, poverty, cancer, etc. so we might as well just wait for the End and be done with it.

Then again, there are days when I feel so light and full of hope I think, This is why we're here and I want to live fully and completely! I'd say it's a 70-30 balance!

Right now, it's a toss up since I'm experiencing romantic troubles (y'all can read my thread: Did I screw up for good?):wink: and I want to give up on men, or at least this one particular man, but I still have this teeny, tiny kernel of hope :angel:

Sometimes, yeah. A lot of the everyday stuff we do in life just seems so pointless at times.

But there are really good days that I wish would last forever.

2 sided coin, for me. :up:

Back
Top Bottom