Demon Cats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

veghead

Princess
OMG Sicy...those demon cats of yours really freak me out!!!
Theres just something about those flashing images that really puts the fear of god into me!!!
Cats really are evil!! *shivers*

I was checking my email last night and I was looking at Interference in another window. I don't remember what thread I had been reading but one of Sicy's posts was the last thing I read before I opened my email.

I finished in Yahoo and tried to close the window but my screen froze...the two windows kind of blended together and all of the sudden, the demon cats were on my email page :ohmy: The animation was going and everything...it was disturbing but hilarious at the same time :lol:

They have powers :macdevil:

Bono's American Wife said:
I was checking my email last night and I was looking at Interference in another window. I don't remember what thread I had been reading but one of Sicy's posts was the last thing I read before I opened my email.

I finished in Yahoo and tried to close the window but my screen froze...the two windows kind of blended together and all of the sudden, the demon cats were on my email page :ohmy: The animation was going and everything...it was disturbing but hilarious at the same time :lol:

They have powers :macdevil:
:crazy:

:eeklaugh:

:macdevil:

:heart: Java :heart:

33637%3C6723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323278447584ot1lsi

Dont forget about your other kitty..

Attachments

• buttons.jpg
    buttons.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 64
Sicy said:
Dont forget about your other kitty..

Buttons (thats her name) ... she's a REAL sweety... sleeps on my bed every night I let her... and sometimes when she gets a chance to sneak in my room too.

Long hair cats... damn cute... but its a no win situation... you wear dark clothes.. you have white fur all over.... you wear light colored clothes.. you have black fur all over *sigh*.

just a note..

but i found some great splick and jarvis photos to scan..

who shall i send them to? sicy? elvis? :wave: :hyper:

some are even kitten splick and kitten jarvis. you will :drool:

This is my roomates goof ball cat Zeus (sp?) He was chillin under the tree on Christmas. He is an attention whore. He will walk in front of you and just plop over on his back and wiggle around and meow at you to pet him. I think the gato is loco :coocoo:
3364247923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3B%3C%3A78%3A%3Aot1lsi

Re: chi chi

Sicy said:

veghead and I seem to think this cat looks A LOT like it's owner.... facial expressions and all.....

Why don't you have flashing images of daafish, like he has of you? be a lot better than those damn demon cats :no:

*meows elvis and veghead

Back
Top Bottom