December drives me nuts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
December is the hardest month of the year for me. There is so much to do, so much running around, that I'm really exhausted! I feel like a slouch when I'm exhausted and get bummed out. This year in particular so much is going on that it's really draining me. I'm just thinking "hurry, New Years' Day" so I can get back to my real life. :mad: :sad: :(

Yeah tonight me and my fiance are going to buy all the presents we have left to buy :huh: Which are quite a bit then I have to pack them all up and get my suitcase ready for when I go down to Texas...so this month for me too is :crazy:

:hug: I hope the stress eases! it's hard to focus on WHY we do all this this time of year! Easier said than done but try and take some time for yourself when you can! :)

I'm getting all of my gifts at one store. There's no way I can go to more than one mall. I had to last year because I had to get stuff for a New Years' Eve wedding. I'm going to that store today so I won't have to think about it later.

I know just what you mean. It's so hard to fit in all the Christmas shopping and cards and meeting up with family, etc around work. I only have another two days when I can finish up my Christmas shopping! :ohmy:

Just think...in just three weeks time it'll be almost new year. :hug:

i'm awake, i can't wait for january so i can finally get some sleep...

Dec and Jan are horrible for me exams exams exams :crack:

Paw to Maw: Right Maw we will have to get out of the house at 6am on Christmas Eve to buy the foodstuffs because all the old grannies will be out in force.

Me: Dad have some respect

*Lara walking to uni phone rings*

Me mum *shouts* LARA I SEEN WHERE THE DENTSIT IS

Me: I can't hear you

My Dad: :censored: :censored: :censored: Christmas shoppers get off the road you old bat :censored: I hate Christmas

My dad is mr road rage hes nice all the time except when hes in the car oh and he hates December. :wink:

Man I went shopping last night and went to 8 different stores in an hour :huh: cos my fiance didn't want to be separated from me for more than an hour :love: So i'm completely exhausted today :(

December drive is very scary to me.:yikes:

Cause I had traffic accident............ 5 time!:scream:

Back
Top Bottom