Deathbears avatar scares the f*** outta me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
Seriously.

Well, i mean, its cool and all, but right now its about 1:30AM, and I'm home all alone tonight.(Which is dangerous since I tend to do naughty things when Ive got the place to myself.:macdevil: )

And the thing spooked me from the start. So when i looked into threads I'd keep my eyes to the right if I saw the thing coming up out of the corner of my eye.:eek:
Then i got to really looking at it...The glowing eyes...I dunno...*screams,runs into her room and slams the door*:scream:

There has to be someone else here who gets the shivers when they look at that thing!

*some confession* :lol:

Last edited:
BOO

you mean this one?

I think it's cool...although I have to admit it made me jump when i first saw it - I didn't realise it would suddenly open its eyes :laugh:

i thank sicy for finding it for me. otherwise id have a picture of two naked girls, so as you can see, this saves alot of uneeded controversy.

miss mac, you didnt answer my question from last night. too busy with yourself im assuming...

:D

don't call him deathfairy

Miss Mac
Worry not about the deathbear fellow

His avatar may be Sicy-fied, bet he 's as harmless as a declawed, spayed kitten. In fact I feel that is a good analogy.

As for the naked girls avatar, thanks a lot Sicy:rolleyes:

Re: don't call him deathfairy

z edge said:
Miss Mac
Worry not about the deathbear fellow

His avatar may be Sicy-fied, bet he 's as harmless as a declawed, spayed kitten. In fact I feel that is a good analogy.

As for the naked girls avatar, thanks a lot Sicy:rolleyes:

Yeah, THANKS Sicy!!!! :happy: Thanks a lot!!! :evil:

And ZEdge...I shall keep that in mind.
And I'm very relieved to hear his uterus was removed . :ohmy: :lol: :silent:

just be happy i didnt decide to put my ugly face in there instead.

alot of people would be crying.

it entertains me whilst i wait upon my dialup.....wait.....that's what my sig is for..........

scared me the first time too......

Back
Top Bottom