Day Dreaming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Lately I have been looking back at my childhood. I miss the 80's when I went to the Aquarium every weekend, I miss my grandpa. Where has my interest in reading up Ancient World history gone or my fascination of Sharks and wanting to become a Marine Biologist disappeared to?

I also day dream of living in a world such as Tim Burton's Edward Scissor Hands or Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Strange but unique worlds or Back to the future. Ahh so many places LOL. I dream of living out in the woods or farm land out in the middle of nowhere in North Dakota. I dream of living in the middle ages. I dream to much of these crazy ideas!

Anyone like me, or am I crazy?

I dream mostly trough the day... when I sit in the train, do random things that bore me... it's what keeps me sane I think...

I think alot of people have nostalgia for their childhoods. Looking back and reflecting isn't uncommon at all. Neither is wishing you were leading some fantastical life, like living in a movie or something. I think it is perfectly normal, unless you start believing it to be reality. If that happens, you've got a problem.

I do that too...daydream of when I used to go up north. Keep wishing I could go back.

Daydreaming passes time! History classes go by faster...:wink:

Justin24 said:
I dream of living out in the woods or farm land out in the middle of nowhere in North Dakota.

That's always been a favorite of mine.

I don't think it's crazy I do it too.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, in life unkind....the stones

Back
Top Bottom