Dating: easier for men or women?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they're so cute and tiny and loveable just as they are! I like to pick them up...

You speak the truth, apparently:

rs018.jpg

This thread has taken a terrible, terrible turn.

Soo.. how about that dating world, eh? The opposite sex is crazy, m i rite?

LOL no.

I just dont date.

okay, Ive had like a couple of mini dates in my lifetime but they dont count cause one was a huge mistake and the other was a momentary confidence boost.

but really, fuk dating.

I like to be natural with guys, and if something happens, it happens.

Id rather sit with a circle of guys and play the guitar or drink petrol with them, or burn a surfboard in the fire with them, or just rock out, than go on a date with a possible timebomb ass or quiet stallion where the whole night feels more fixed than free flow, know what am saying?

good.

Finally, if you really think dating is a bed-of-roses for women in their thirties, haven't you heard of the Great Thirties Giveaway? They have a body-clock, we can spread our seed at any age.

which is why there are stories of men near 60 having kids with a girl in her 20s.

and is quite acceptable.

:wink:

Lord Id give anything to be a fuking boy/man, you lot have no idea really, and I mean really, given how females change much more than you lot, how EASY your lives are.................so forget Joe's rant about dating.........women were unfairly created. :D:D

however, it's not like gay people have a cake walk through relationships either!

#shitstir

That's true, but doesn't every relation have a male and a female counterpart? Not truly dependant on the gender, but more of the role division? Dominant, which is usually the male, and submissive, female counterpart.

This thread has taken a terrible, terrible turn.

Soo.. how about that dating world, eh? The opposite sex is crazy, m i rite?

I think that both can be equally crazy. And relationships and dating can seem far more trouble than they are worth at times.

More than one female friend has told me of men that they have dated that must have hidden Massengill tattoo's as they are assuredly douche's.

On the otherhand, I have met some 'interesting' women. By intereesting I mean crazy, selfish... did I mention crazy?

One of my female co-workers said: All women are crazy. If you meet one that says she isn't? Worry about that one as she actually thinks she's normal and in reality probably is crazy x 100.

Now I'm not so sure that is true. I do think that it seems tough for us to find the one that we match with. But these things take time, patience and the willingness to grow and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom