damn i think my ex...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
has a date w someone else. well well its ok don?t misunderstand me we haven?t met for nearly 2 years and we both cooly distant like some fukkin pepsi commercial or somethin. anyhow. we speak on the fon evry few months. so i called her up a few days ago y know. onher mobile cuz she was out. she says haello i say hi its me howve you been fine fine i say where are you at she says at a restaurant. yeah, if she was out with friends eatin a fukkin pizza or sth. she?d say hey i?m just out with xy havin a pizza .. and hows she she?s fine wanna talk to her yeah (say hello to her friends, i knew all of them). but nothing. in a restaurant. alone or what? well.... aight.. i said ok so i don?t wanna disturb you any longer and she said i?ll call you up in the next days. first of all, i am damn lucky that i called at the right time :evil: but then, somehow i don?t feel thats ok. i mean i have let her go, okok. and yeah its over and yeah double yeah how many nice girls i know and actually i even got a half official girlfriend and will have a few dates w others anyway BUT

she has to stay mine - understand what i mean? i?d rather have her not meet anyone for the entire fukkin rest of her life. get it? she was mine so she?s mine forever. if i ever meet this jerk who took her out for dinner i?m gonna right fukkin kill him. trust me.

i?m confused....................................

the edge... play the blues

lets get drunk. nonono. i?m not sad. but... how could she?

do you have any idea.. on what to do? except of nothing.

things change.

hold on.

move on.

hold on.

move.

Last edited:
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

she has to stay mine - understand what i mean? i?d rather have her not meet anyone for the entire fukkin rest of her life. get it? she was mine so she?s mine forever. if i ever meet this jerk who took her out for dinner i?m gonna right fukkin kill him. trust me.

i?m confused....................................

uh...not sure what to say here without crossing the lines. *leaves*

though personally I can not identify myself with hiphop's sentiments
and I think he drank too much when he posted that
(a different issue which I also don't like)
I do think he's not the only one who feels like that at times about his/her ex friend/girlfriend

so I'd like to keep this thread open unless there'll be any name calling etc

Last edited:
thanks. hmm i guess i exaggerated a little. sure i know that she doesn?t belong to me y know. she has to continue her life like i continue mine. anyway my ego tries to tell me that she was kind of.. reserved for me, if you know what i mean. from a logical point of view i can?t follow myself. but i mean... she always was mine. it was too perfect. years ago, ok. but what is time if not an illusion. fine, before i blabber on... again thanks for your condolences :D

:hug: hiphop having to let go of such strong feelings for people you really care about hurts, even if the both of you have moved on. Hopefully the both of you will gain a strong and lifelong friendship out if. Good luck. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom