crap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
you ever put something on your resume that you wouldn't put on if you knew you were going to get interviewed on it?

it's not a lie by any stretch of the imagination because i have taken a stats course and i did use SPSS, a data analysis software package.

however my teacher was a drunk hack who smelt of scotch all the time and the TAs were absolutely useless.

but now i have a second job interveiw for a junior researcher position with the government and i have to go talk about my knowledge of research methodology in about 3 hours. needless to say i've been studying for the past two days but i have no clue what they'll ask me. it's a great job, pays well and would like awesome on a resume if i got to do it for the whole summer. i just have to get through this afternoon.

damn scotch! why didn't you teach us anything Frizzell, why?

------------------
tell me you feel this fire

I feel your pain. I had an AS/400 class, so I figured I'd know more about workin' with it. I didn't learn much...my instructor even sat down and did part of my final for me. He totally babied us. *sigh*

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by kobayashi:

however my teacher was a drunk hack who smelt of scotch all the time and the TAs were absolutely useless.

wait, it's BAD when your teachers are like this? dammit! my whole high school education just flew out the door!

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

well whatever. my fears were unfounded. my new boss told me she wanted to discuss my knowledge of research methodology but all that really went down was i met the head of the department and then they offered me the job!

yay!

Good for you Koby!!!!!

*toasts Koby*

I start my new job monday BTW
smile.gif

Good job!!!!!!

*toasts Koby again*

Originally posted by z edge:
Good for you Koby!!!!!

*toasts Koby*

I start my new job monday BTW
smile.gif

Good job!!!!!!

*toasts Koby again*

likewise z edge
smile.gif

congratulations!

------------------
tell me you feel this fire

Originally posted by kobayashi:
likewise z edge
smile.gif

congratulations!

Thanks Koby, I'm working for the government too BTW, on our local Air Force base. I would tell you what I'm gonna be doing , but I'd have to KILL ya
eek.gif

------------------
Throw me to the wolves because there's order in the pack..

Throw me to the SKY because I know I'm coming back?
~RHCP~

Back
Top Bottom