confession time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i was anti-social again last night. my mom had one of her get-togethers at our house. i helped make the food before people came over. i then retreated to my room when people showed up. i stayed there pretty much all night. then when everyone left, i cleaned up the mess. i felt it was something i had to do to make up for my anti-social ways.

:|

aaaaww, icelle :hug:

who cares if you don't like crowds? that's ok. it just means you're shy, not weird. but you better work on this anti-social behavior before you get to las vegas, i don't want you hiding in your room all night. :shame:

:hug: icelle

like everyone has said, it's perfectly ok to be antisocial every now and then. I'm kinda shy like that myself, and when there's a large group I'm usually the quiet one...I like to watch and listen to everyone else but not join in all the time.

y'all better be social in vegas :shame: :sexywink:

i'm anti-social, so is my best friend. you see how these things come together? it just works out. i hate crowds of people and i hate vegas. i like going to concerts though. isn't that wierd? i have just realized that i have no clue why i replied to this. just pretend like i didn't okie-dokie.

see thats the thing...i love going to concerts, and i'll stand there in the big crowd of people i dont know and i'll feel totally at ease. i think it has to do with the people my mom brings over:shrug: otherwise im totally cool going to vegas and meeting friends from interland.

maybe it's just the age difference between your mom's friends and you, that you just feel like you don't have anything in common? :shrug:

I am probably one of the most social anti-social people. :lol:

I am loud and out-going yet love my quiet alone time. I am more of a one on one person, but if forced, I can do a crowd. Preferably if I know everyone.

Most of the time I feel that going out is over-rated. I like home.

Concerts on the other hand, are a whole other story. :D

Angel said:
I am probably one of the most social anti-social people. :lol:

I am loud and out-going yet love my quiet alone time. I am more of a one on one person, but if forced, I can do a crowd. Preferably if I know everyone.

Most of the time I feel that going out is over-rated. I like home.

Concerts on the other hand, are a whole other story. :D

I so agree with this, though I spent enough time at home while in high school I like going out now as much as I can. lol Some nights all I want to do is lock myself in my room, listen to music, and read. :der:

Back
Top Bottom