Confess to songs that you actually like....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_england

The Fly
Sorry, I have to confess and hope that Bono forgives my sins, but I actually like...

Beyonce's Crazy In Love.

So sorry (head bowed), but what can you do when it's played at ALL the Christmas parties!

-I like Wham...that wake me up song....:drool:
and Lisa Marie Presley...ummm only when she says that "son of a bitch from Memphis" in her lights song..
-Billy Ocean "Get out of my Dreams and Into my Car":drool:
-anything from george micheal or micheal jackson:reject:

I am sure to have more
God, my list is going to be bad enough to give bono a heart attack, I'm sure. He may ban me from every liking U2 ever again:yikes:

i'm confused...isn't this a bang and clatter thread?

songs i usually mention:
chumbawumba--tubthumping

i still like that song

but i'm not terribly embarrased by anything i like. except for maybe that zebrahead christmas song.

albums titled POP :wink:

Pop [1978] - Pop [US] Rock
Pop [1984] - Tones on Tail Rock
Pop [1997] - U Two Rock
Pop [1996] - Planetas Rock
Pop [1989] - AR Kane Rock
Pop [2000] - Gas [2] Electronica
Pop [1995] - Sloy Rock
Pop [2002] - Pop

also
Vox Pop [1998] - Vox Pop

Jeepers... I dont know what counts as a confession of music :slant:

I suppose I like a couple things which might offend the eardrums of some people here...

Kid Rock - Cocky
Sheryl Crow - Steve McQueen
Hootie and the Blowfish - Let Her Cry
I like Def Leppard, Iggy Pop, Metallica, Nirvana, Zwan... See, Zwan got a bad rap... Billy Corigan's heart was in the pumpkins, its true... but the songs they did with Zwan really werent bad by any standard, it was just definitely not the pumpkins. It wasnt sad mellodramatic grungey rock, it was uptempo shiny happy rock.
I'll just keep telling myself that lol :huh:

I confess...

I like that Evanescence song, "Bring Me to Life". Yeah, I know its been played non-stop all year and the band is annoying, but I still like it :shifty:

Also, I have to admit I like a lot of Linkin Park's songs. I guess its thier sound I like.
Those two are my guilty pleasures.

*prepares to be banned from Interference*

another day in paradise by phil collins came on the radio the other day, and i turned it up and started singing along.

but im not prepared to admit to myself never mind anyone else that i like it!

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
Jeepers... I dont know what counts as a confession of music :slant:

I suppose I like a couple things which might offend the eardrums of some people here...

Kid Rock - Cocky
Sheryl Crow - Steve McQueen
Hootie and the Blowfish - Let Her Cry
I like Def Leppard, Iggy Pop, Metallica, Nirvana, Zwan... See, Zwan got a bad rap... Billy Corigan's heart was in the pumpkins, its true... but the songs they did with Zwan really werent bad by any standard, it was just definitely not the pumpkins. It wasnt sad mellodramatic grungey rock, it was uptempo shiny happy rock.
I'll just keep telling myself that lol :huh:

zwan was good. too bad they broke up...

Back
Top Bottom