College Days stories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FitzChivalry

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
At the bottom of the ocean, in the deepest sea
OMG, I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes!

An old college friend just found me on MySpace and so we were IMing on Yahoo Messenger. She was an exchange student from England when we went to college, about 11-12 years ago, and 16 of us lived in 1 academic-themed house, Humanities House. She was only here for 1 year and then moved back to Abbington (?), but we had some great, great times in college, and she just reminded me of this one time I had COMPLETELY forgotten about, as follows:

9 of us from our house did a road trip to Vegas and we all crammed into 1 hotel room in the Old Town part of Vegas. At the time, I had a 1988 Buick LeSabre. So we get ready to go up to the Strip and all 9 of us pile into my car, but even in Smoky (my Buick) there wasn't enough room, so I tell my one housemate Tom, also another English-exchange student, that it's less than 1 mile to the Strip and so he agrees to ride in the trunk.

Well, I wasn't the best with directions back then and so I make a wrong turn and end up getting on the freeway going toward Salt Lake City and all of a sudden there's this loud banging coming from the trunk and Tom is screaming, "HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY ARE WE GOING SO FAST!"

:lmao: :laugh: :lmao:

I had completely forgotten about that! Ahhhh, good times. Great times, in fact. Great, great times. We did 2 trips to San Francisco, the trip to Vegas and a trip to Santa Barbara that year. So good! :drool:

What are some funny, great college stories from your youth????

Last edited:
I have a similar story...

My brother was a senior, he came up to visit me at college one weekend and we pile into a car, no more room, so my brother crawls into the trunk. Well at the intersection we come to a red light, he opens the trunk and just pokes his hand out, waves and then quickly pulls it in and closes the trunk. Well this guy in the car next to us, rolls down his window and yells "Dude, there's an arm in your trunk man."(I think he was a little high) We all just act like like it's no big deal, but when the light turns green, we all explode in laughter...

My junior and senior years of college, I lived about a block from campus in a house owned by my school with four other girls (they owned a few houses, and the rest of the students were required to live on campus unless they were from that town). I was never really much for frat parties, but a few of us had some friends in one of the frats, and they invited us to a party one weekend during my junior year. We always hated the cheap beer they served, so my one roommate and I decided we wanted to take our own beer to drink to start.

We were underage, so we couldn't just carry a six-pack onto campus. It was winter, though, and I had a really big LL Bean parka that had lots of pockets inside. I put it on, and my roommate managed to fit an entire six pack into the pockets, mostly on the inside ones. When I zipped the coat, I looked ridiculous, because the bottles were bulging across my chest, but we figured we could make it to campus without getting caught.

During our walk, one of the campus security officers stopped us. I started to panic, sure we were going to get busted since he was really looking at me, especially at my chest. Just as he was about to say something, my roommate said, "Officer, that's not very polite to stare at a girl's chest like that!" The officer blushed and let us go on our way.

At a kegger one time, a guy who lived in my rez hall got really drunk, and in the process spilled beer all over himself. Next thing you know, he's microwaving his t-shirt. When asked why he was doing that, he said, "well, it's wet."

He subsequently had to be carried home by the Chinese exchange students.

There's also the time when a group of guys (the girls declined) took a guy to a strip club for his birthday and he ended up getting beaten on stage by 2 of the strippers until he burst into tears and ran off with his pants down while they chased him with a belt. I saw the welts the next day. :ohmy:

I am forbidden to reveal the events leading to and occuring during the Great KFC Caper.
That is all I can give you, guys :(

I was at a flat party, just above my own in student halls, and the hall wardens had got wind of this and wanted us to stop, the party just shifted to another persons flat....but about 15 of us got caught moving between flat blocs outside....so we pretended we were having a midnight prayer meeting...we all dropped to our knees and started to recite the Hail Mary...we got away with it:wink:

omg college:crazy::lmao:

My freshman year we were drinking in my friends room(bright..I know:tsk: ) it was actually my first time really drinking..(I was getting loaded on strawberry winecoolers :reject: ) Anyway I got sick and puked florescent pink everywhere. Then I rammed my head into the heater..

Again we were drinking this time in my room..I had a HUGE room my freshman year. Anyway we were drinking rum and coke out of big pepsi containers..our RA knocks on the door at 1am and asks what are we doing...we all say at once "drinking pepsi" (sooo guilty) since it's the first time coming to the door she cannot enter the room on suspicion ...escaped that one. That same night I was wearing my favorite John Lennon t-shirt and crawled under my roomates bed...I got stuck on the springs:rolleyes: and ripped my shirt off trying to get out:reject:

Then we were up in my friends room again smoking cigars and set the fire alarm off too the entire building.

I stole my roomates friends car.

there are so many more:lmao: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom