Claudette has lymphoma.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah_U27

The Fly
She had a bone scan today. Pray that the cancer has not spread. Results of the bone scan on the 11th. Pray for her.

I am sorry to ask this, but who is Claudette? I am sorry that she has lymphoma and I will say a prayer.

She is Monica's sister. Monica is a gal I have known at my church, on and off, for over 10 years. Gosh, If I had Lymphoma, I would be suicidal. I wouldn't want to put up with the bullshit of it all. Can you imagine all the stress related with having a serious f:censored: illness? plus, now Monica's husband is having open heart surgery on the 17th, so pray for him and for her. thanks. Sorry if it seems sick to want suicide over an illness but they both seem unbearable to me at this point.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about all of Monica's troubles. I will keep her, her sister and her husband in my prayers. I don't think it's sick for you to feel the way you do. But, miracles happen every day, let's hope that one happens soon for Claudette.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear of your friend and her husband's illnesses. I will certainly keep them (and you as a caring friend) in my thoughs.

Back
Top Bottom