Christmas presents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One time when I was 7 my Dad bought me Eddie Scissorhands for Christmas only because he liked it - the movie terrified me. :|

I want my dad to buy me something from work for christmas to hang over the fireplace :shifty:

We dont buy christmas presents - I might get my brother and sister something

My Mum: "I dont want chrsitmas presents all I want is a tidy house"

Bonochick said:
I don't think I can afford Christmas presents this year. :sad:
I know what you mean...I'm just making stuff for people. Or trying. I feel 8 years old again :laugh:

I wish I had some of your motivation and organization, Olive!

i was actually thinkin' of getting mine done before thanksgiving... i got too much crap to pay for this month though :shrug: deffinetly getting it done in early december though... this'll be the first year in a while that i'm not comming home from school in december (seeing as i'm done), forcing me to do all my shopping within like 5 days of christmas. argh that's no fun.

this is not something i am capable of thinking about in early november.

i'd say it's now mid-november... then the end of november goes by so quickly 'cause of the holidays, such as my birthday and that thanksgiving thing... and before ya know it, it's december... and then the first couple of days in december you're like eh... i still got 25 days... then it's a week before, you've done jack, and you run to the mall, get a parking space 5 miles from the enterance, walk through the bitter cold all bundled up, then sweat your ass off inside hte mall from the millions of people there... wait on line for 20 minutes to buy a pair of socks... go home in bumper to bumper traffic... and curse your brains out at all the cars that "cut you off," all the while christmas songs are playing on the radio in the background... DAMN IT TO HELL FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS ASSHOLE DICK... ba rumpa pum pum... me and my drum...

ahhhhh there's nothing quite like the holidays...

Last edited:
I'm thinking of starting my Christmas shopping soon. Last year I waited until the last minute, and it was miserable! We had Christmas with three sets of parents last year, so I even did some of my shopping after Christmas... :tsk: Got some great deals on wrapping paper, though!

We start christmas parties since october (halloween is just a bridge to christmas' eve I guess) people plays "december" music and they began to decorate their homes...

I'll be studying until the last week of december... so I won't have a decent christmas... :sad:

oliveu2cm said:

Oooh that is so wonderful! :love:

That's an excellent idea adamswildhoney - the feeling you get from that will be a great present to yourselves

Yea my mom came up with that idea bc we are all "lacking funds"this year and we are a big family (8 members) but we can afford to give a family a Xmas :)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'd say it's now mid-november... then the end of november goes by so quickly 'cause of the holidays, such as my birthday and that thanksgiving thing... and before ya know it, it's december... and then the first couple of days in december you're like eh... i still got 25 days... then it's a week before, you've done jack, and you run to the mall, get a parking space 5 miles from the enterance, walk through the bitter cold all bundled up, then sweat your ass off inside hte mall from the millions of people there... wait on line for 20 minutes to buy a pair of socks... go home in bumper to bumper traffic... and curse your brains out at all the cars that "cut you off," all the while christmas songs are playing on the radio in the background... DAMN IT TO HELL FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS ASSHOLE DICK... ba rumpa pum pum... me and my drum...

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!

I haven't done any christmas shopping yet cause I can't afford to. I'll probably go after I get paid on December 6th.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

middle, early, all the same...it's still november.

that sounds like the holiday shopping i know

adamswildhoney said:
My family has decided to "adopt a family" this year so we arent doing Xmas presents this year. :wink:

Where my dad works always has an Angel Tree every Christmas, so we are going to pick out a couple names and do some shopping. He always picks girls who like Barbies cuz that's what I love shopping for. :D

Mr. BAW said:
Xmas came early for you! What's blue and has 327 Horses under da' hood???

:huh:

Well no shit!! Now I'm broke and cant afford to buy anyone shit :mad:

Bah

Humbug

:grumpy:

I have 2 things bought and no idea what to do or what to get. I amjust hoping my mom canhandle procuring the propaganda and U2 calendar onher own we will see...

I wonder what U2 is getting for xmas.. I wonder if their kids make them stuff at school awwwwww.

Back
Top Bottom