Chocolate covered coffee beans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
...a whole damn bag full. Studying for an exam...oh so good. Tummy hurts. Can't sleep. Caffiene high. Can't spell caffiene. So awake. Must study. Good-bye.

When I get my mocha from Caribou Coffee they always throw one on top...and I always suck off the chocolate and then throw the bean away.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:
I have purchased these things at Caribou seperately - YUM YUM!

If we ever go out to the Bou, you can have the bean from my mocha.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ghetofabu:
Ass is dragging. 25 more minutes left and I am ready to get out of work. yawn.

same here. 25 minutes until I go on a happy run in the sun around the lake. ahhh, spring!
biggrin.gif

We sell these chocolate covered espresso beans where I work, done the Community Coffee way... I have definately had my fill. They become very addicting very quickly. It's quite funny to watch a customer consume a quarter pound of them in a matter of 5 minutes and then cry out "I've never been high before, but this must be what it feels like"... it was hysterical. That will definately throw you into system overload
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
same here. 25 minutes until I go on a happy run in the sun around the lake. ahhh, spring!
biggrin.gif

Iz free! Iz free! yipy! Iz free!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
We sell these chocolate covered espresso beans where I work, done the Community Coffee way... I have definately had my fill. They become very addicting very quickly. It's quite funny to watch a customer consume a quarter pound of them in a matter of 5 minutes and then cry out "I've never been high before, but this must be what it feels like"... it was hysterical. That will definately throw you into system overload
biggrin.gif

*lol* That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! Where do you work??

As an aside - I went to sleep at 5:30....my heart was pounding, my pulse racing. I ending up getting an hourof sleep before my exam...ate those coffee beans allllllll day to stay awake...i'm a junkie!

OMG!
I nearly killed myself on those things when i was 11!! No joke!
My mom and grandma bought me some, and didnt put them out of reach.
I got into them, ate too many, and was so sick, i thought i was gonna die. I felt like I'd been electrocuted!!!! My mom called the pediatrician, who told her to take me to the ER where they would pump out my stomach.
I refused, and just hung in there. I felt better after a while, but then i foolishly told my mom i was ok now, and asked if we could go shopping. She stopped at an ATM, and I nearly passed out in the car.
Ah well, those are good tho!
But, i have caffeine in my bloodstream naturally, adding more to my system is just a very dangerous thing!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
I can't stomach them. They make me sick.
eek.gif

I just plain don't like the taste of 'em. I hate coffee.

I also hate when I spell things wrong and have to edit.
mad.gif
GAO!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 04-27-2002).]

Chocolate and cofee beans don't mesh well with me, but hey if they worked to keep you up and awake and do well The Sweetest Thing, then I'm glad for ya!!!

Back
Top Bottom