children shouldnt feel this kind of pain.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
my cousin is daisy's age.

he tried to hang himself 2 days ago.

if only my aunt would open her eyes and see what kind of pain, and isolation he feels instead of burying her head in the sand and just going out on dates and shipping him off to other people's houses for babysitting.

he is under suicide watch in a hospital. my mom has been talking to him yesterday, today, non stop. im speechless myself. he's just a baby.

p.h., my daughter is 9.

i would hope protective services are called in. i did tell my mom it may be a possibility.

icelle said:
p.h., my daughter is 9.

i would hope protective services are called in. i did tell my mom it may be a possibility.

That is incredible.

Take some action, force the authorities to intervene.

I wouldn't want a 9 year old to even be able to contemplate suicide, let alone it being a desire. I send my best wishes.

Based upon the information provided by Icelle, rest assured that all of the Los Angeles County agencies related to Social Services, Child Welfare and the like are likely famililar with this case because the ER is required by law to respond to those who need to know...

Icelle, bless you and your family and I hope that you get to the bottom of what happened....:heart:

I agree, children shouldn't feel that type of pain.

I hope everyone involved will be able to do what they need to do to improve the situation. Being so young... it would appear that there are several factors....

but all I really know is that thoughts and prayers go out to him, and those involved.

:| :hug:

thank you all for your support:hug:

i will find out how he's doing tonight.

its unreal, to think a child would consider suicide.

:hug: icelle, blessings on the young lad, it's heart-rending news. You take good care of yourself and Daisy through this :hug:

oh my gosh. that's terrible.. :sad:
children at that age shouldn't be thinking of suicide.
I hope things get better :hug: :hug:

i can't even imagine what would make a 9 year old do this. :(

i hope he gets the help he needs, along with some love and attention from the one he wants it most from, his mom.

:hug: to you and your family

Back
Top Bottom