Chest hair or no chest hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is chest hair sexy?

• Yes

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fly so high!

Refugee
After a discussion regarding The Edge about his body and why he does not show it off enough (see pleba forum), i thought it might have something to do with the fact that the hair that he loosing up top is sprouting where he does not want it to grow.

So here is the ?

Is chest hair sexy?

Is certainly has my vote! I love it personally, especially on :edge:
although i do draw the line on a really hairy back :tsk:

chest hair

:yikes: :no:

I am balding and have hair all over my body - chest, back, ass, legs, etc.

I find myself hideous looking.

If I were a woman, I would love no body hair whatsoever. Give me six-pack abs, no body hair, nice muscles and a tan bod.

:drool:

I'm not opposed to chest hair. :shrug: I mean, I'm not talking Big Foot or yeti here. But some chest hair is good.

[random story]
Okay, my sorority got a male stripper every year right before school started. I want to say all the guys we had shaved/waxed their chests. But one year, the guy was all stubbley. :yuck: I'd rather have some hair on the chest than stubble.
[/random story]

Windmilllane said:
chest hair

If I were a woman, I would love no body hair whatsoever. Give me six-pack abs, no body hair, nice muscles and a tan bod.

Dude, you realize all you need to fix that is a 99 cent razor, and some instant tanning cream. You can pay more for better product if you want. Also if you excercise, you will get the muscles.

if a guy naturally has a hairy chest (as long as it's not robin williams hairy), that's fine. i prefer no chest hair, but guys who wax/shave usually look pretty creepy.

Windmilllane said:
chest hair

see_hear_speak_1.jpg

I prefer no chest hair but a little bit that is there naturally doesn't bother me. As long as it's not like a carpet than you are good to go! lol. Thankfully my bf doesn't have a huge amount even though he's Italian! lol.

No. I'm a lesbian and so women with chest hair... nah. no.

I guess some might look ok on men, but I don't find men sexy.

I work with an elderly lady whose son walks about the hosue with his undershirt on only, somtimes. It looks like he's wearing a sweater underneath, becuase of the body hair. I can't imagine finding it attractive.

I do think that a little line and some on the pecs is okay..I find that really hot on younger men who are otherwise bald :drool:

I think a bit is nice. Makes guys look more masculine. BUT, I do like my guys looking human, so there is such a thing as too much hair. :wink:

On women, :uhoh: not so good.

id say keep what ya got. if ya hairy, fine. if ya arnt fine. if ya wax :|. bit effeminate for my liking. but if you kind of look like a chimp maybe its a good idea. :wink:

i don't really have an opinion about this one way or another- if i really like a guy, i don't care if he has chest hair or not. that being said, there can be too much of a good thing, if you know what i mean... :wink:

Irvine511 said:
i tend to prefer chest hair. it's all about virility.

behold:

ben_cohen2.jpg

That's the line I was talking about...:drool:
I think I'd like to give you a shopping list of what I like and you can track em down for me - as long a we don't fight over them:wink:

Back
Top Bottom