Chest hair or no chest hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is chest hair sexy?

• Yes

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chest hair is hot
to be honest i'm not fussed as long as it's natural - if you got it, great, if you don't thats fine too, but waxed/shaved men is just a bit icky

look at me, jerry... LOOK AT ME!!!

robe.jpg

It doesn't matter to me either way but I think any guy who waxes and shaves is kinda odd - unless it's his back - back hair is just scary :D

Doesn't particularly matter to me, chest hair is quite sexy IMO, but shaving/waxing is not :huh: .

guys with chest hair is cool. natural is best afterall. in my opinion, it makes them a bit more masculine.
a guy that waxes/shaves his chest hair is something else... :| ... there better be a good explanation is all I have to say about that.

hairy back on the other hand... :yikes:
... no thanks.

Muggsy said:
It is curious: we are ok with chest hair but many guys don't like when girls doesn't have their legs perfectly shaved or stuff like that

Phil has a moderate amount of chest hair, and I rarely shave my legs (well, I do 1-2 time a week in the summer) so we're even :D Luckily, my leg hair is blond so I can leave it for weeks and it's not noticable unless you're inches from my leg or feeling it, which only Phil would be, in which case I don't really care what he thinks :tongue: I suppose it would be different if I was allowed to wear skirts to work.

I think it depends on the guy... I think some chest hair is incredibly sexy and manly :drool: but not too much. i don't really mind if guys shave their chests either, I mean if you have a six pack and a hairy chest I could understand wanting to shave to show it off... but unless it's really bad I'd say go for the natural look :up:

digsy said:
chest hair is hot
to be honest i'm not fussed as long as it's natural - if you got it, great, if you don't thats fine too, but waxed/shaved men is just a bit icky

how else could chest hair be? unnatural? what, could someone get chest hair implants? :laugh:

I love chest hair! When i was in my teens all my boyfriends were little hairless boys and i thought that was sexy, but when i got my first 'hairy chest' boyfriend at 18 i was in HEAVEN. I love the feeling of it...nothing beats it! And now when i think of feeling hairless chests, its like i was feeling a flat chested woman :huh: hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom