Business Trips ... Are They Legit When There's Closing Involved ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've taken my premium status away and now I can't see whether I'm a two-time ignoree!

Wallet time...

snowbunny00774 said:

really? is that the best way to SPEND your money with a RECESSION looming? :hmm:

But if I bill it to the firm, then it's on them. Right??

snowbunny00774 said:

so you're implying her friends BOYFRIEND of 8 yrs is ignoble :huh:

why would a SCHOOL district exec be dating someone like that for 8 yrs? FLAWED theory pal.

But was she an AE 8 years ago? 8 years ago our economy was strong, so it wasn't unusual to see executive admin dating a warehouse guy, not like today. We're heading for a recession - mostly due to companies sending warehouse guys on stupid trips and fucking around. Her best course of action would be to drop the zero and get with a hero. Seriously.

I'm livid right now. Freakin livid. Goddamn damn. Like Lemon Bar livid.

Prize to the first who appreciates the Young Ones ref.

UberBeaver said:
So, wait, he's not having an affair? He gets to fly around and your friend is upset that he and his company are not being fiscally responsible? Wow, you don't see that reasoning very often anymore. I, for one, am glad to see that there are still some reasonable, down to earth, forward thinking people left. I applaud you and your friend. I think her boyfriend is a scumbag piece of shit that's thinking only of himself. For shame. I don't care what these other people in here say, I see where you're coming from, and I agree. It also sounds to me like he's having an affair, and since he's a scumbag piece of shit anyway, he probably is. He makes me ill inside.

I said he was having an affair and it sounded fishy first. The credit is mine, Ube.

Seriously, why Atlanta? He's got a roving eye (and that is why she satisfi-i-i-es my soul [cue:Vyv belch]). 8 years and no diamond. She wants to pack his shit while he's gone and change the locks. Really.

OK I ponied up. Where the fuck my status? The suspense is killing me.

I thought we were supposed to spend our way out of the recession, no?

anitram said:
They've taken my premium status away and now I can't see whether I'm a two-time ignoree!

Wallet time...

Hold the phone! You're a povo student! And a LAW student! How are you funding this paypal transaction? Seriously. There's no "Atlanta" in pioneering Canada. You better pony up some valid reasons, missy!

UberBeaver said:

But was she an AE 8 years ago? 8 years ago our economy was strong, so it wasn't unusual to see executive admin dating a warehouse guy, not like today. We're heading for a recession - mostly due to companies sending warehouse guys on stupid trips and fucking around. Her best course of action would be to drop the zero and get with a hero. Seriously.

AGAIN with the contradictory posts.

while you support SAVING the economy, you think a WAREHOUSE guy should be DITCHED, what ABOUT encouraging the AE to PULL the warehouse guy up to her LEVEL instead of saying HE should be kicked to the KERB?

so really THIS is about potentially SAVING your own job if the economy FAILS and not helping out your fellow citizens :hmm:

Dalton said:
Beav, your logic is as cool as ice.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that appreciates that film on a deeper level. Most people see that movie as a vehicle for Ice's career when it was really a manifesto of an ailing economy at a time when we all needed just a little bit of hope. That it dovetailed with Timmy T's "One More Try" is poetry at the finest.

Angela - you and I both know a scumbag piece of shit when we see one. And we both see one now, don't we?

I have an actual quandary though. Somebody told me they'd call me tomorrow to hook up. Thing is, it's like still today and he hasn't called. And I'm just thinking, why would someone NOT call me on Saturday when they said Sunday? That doesn't make a LOT of sense to me. The only thing I can think of is that this whole thing was some kind of RUSE and that he's off having tapas with my Hispanic ex-friend. FUCK.

No spoken words said:

I like the dash of mystery. If people quote everything I say in here, then it does not get ignored, yes?

Yep. :)

Angela Harlem said:
nsw and ube. truth bringers.
:bow:

dbsquarrel.jpg

UberBeaver said:

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom