Bummed out....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did that last week Monday. It was nice to sleep in and take a day of rest, but then I had to make up 8 hrs of work on Friday :|

I know exactly what you mean. Happens to me all the time. :sigh:

Then I just stop and make myself think, what do I have to really be depressed about? I look at all the things I have, material and family, health, love... a good job and nice car etc. We really do take things for granted sometimes. It's hard though not to let the little things add up and just get you down every so often. But.. I think its pretty normal.

I get like that all the time. I have a great job that I love, I travel with my friends every few months to amazing places, I'm moving out into an apartment on my own in a month, I have a very supportive family that I'm really close to, a new U2 album and tour is coming soon, but the smallest thing can get to me and I feel like the biggest loser for days and don't want to do anything.

:hug: I know how you feel.

I have a serious case of depression so yeah, I think know what you mean. Right now it's "under control" though. I had worse days. It's horrible when I wake up with that feeling you said, I feel like I have no reason to get out of bed. But I'm one persistent fucker. For some wild reason I always had faith that the future might hold better days. I never pretended a smile and I think at times I let the depression take over my attitude as a person but as I said for some reason I always kept going. Sorry, I talked too much. I don't know what to say except don't let it grab a full hold of you, just keep going and you might stumble into good things. :hug:

I'm hoping to stumble into something...I mean I'm not ungrateful for my apartment, my friends, and my health and faith...I just want something that just lights me alive.

I wish I wasn't behind in college though...I know in a few years it won't be a big deal--I'm scared to 'grow up' I think. And then it's just my family is so retarded and I've been single for what feels like forever....I think I get depressed because I have so much love to give and nowhere to pour it out, so it just kinda ferments...make any sense? :sigh:

Thanks for the love, Interferencers. :heart:

Last edited:
Yes, I also get like that from time to time, about as blue as this place.
I've been feeling that way since last (at least). 3 days! I have a reason to be worried!
I think I get depressed because I have so much love to give and nowhere to pour it out, so it just kinda ferments...make any sense?
Don't know if it makes sense, but I know the feeling.
I'm just gonna try not to think much about it and let things happen according to what I feel it's right. Tomorrow will be a better day.

I get depressed frequently. When this happens I try to count my blessings......a great family, a nice home, a position I love working at the art studio, a nice parish..........this helps.

:sigh: I feel self-indulgent posting this but today was bad too. I just didn't want to see any of my housemates and stayed in my room all day sleeping. I don't know if I was hoping they'd come and talk to me or if they would have left me alone.... :huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom