Break out the pom-poms folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I'm doing my first ever triathlon on Saturday. No I was NOT inspired by J-Lo. In fact, I think she was inspired by me, damnit! Anyway, I'm nervous as hell and it'd be cool to know that some of the Blue Crackers Interferers were cheering me on (even if only in spirit). Thanks in advance, guys. :heart:

I'm certainly impressed! Just doing all the preparation for it is impressive. Hope you have a great day and a fantastic experience.

:applaud: :rockon:

awesome!!! great job!! and yes, i'm impressed as well!

cheerleaders.gif

Congratulations on completing all of the preparations! Sending you nothing but good wishes and vibes for Saturday :hug: What you are doing is such a huge thing and you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Btw Cari that smilie is too cute :cute:

Good luck, Z!

Be sure to make an appointment with me afterwards :wink: I treat tons of runners.

I'm doing my first ever triathlon on Saturday. No I was NOT inspired by J-Lo. In fact, I think she was inspired by me, damnit! Anyway, I'm nervous as hell and it'd be cool to know that some of the Blue Crackers Interferers were cheering me on (even if only in spirit). Thanks in advance, guys. :heart:

I never did a triathlon but I'm a former 10K'r...you'll soon find out how addicting these runs can be...I miss it so much but I'm old, fat and have bad knees...great success to you! :up:

THANKS for all the cheers guys - I DID IT!!!!! Just under 1 hour and 40 minutes. The run was soooooo hot (almost 90 by the time I finished) but I DID IT!!!!!!

On the 3rd mile of the run I was thinking "I never need to do this again. I'd rather have another KID than do this again." But 10 minutes after I finished I was thinking 'Well, next time, I'll... " :lol:

Thanks again for all the support.

Back
Top Bottom