Boys, hrrmph.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
why do you only find men who are assholes? because that's who you pursue! why talk to the shy one in thr corner who actually likes you when you can go after the guy with no shirt on, 5 earings and a born to rock tattoo! seek and ye shall find ladies!
obvious.jpg

Hey ... I am Captain Obvious ... ask zoney! :sexywink:

zoney! said:
hmmmm :hmm:

Why do people flirt and then ignore you?

:hmm:

Do you ever ignore people?

:hmm:

I only flirt with people I am interested in ...

Zoney ... you're quite the fetching young man .... why do girls ignore you?

What I want to know is why do boys try to stick their tongues in your mouth when you're having a conversation with your friends? :tongue: :huh:

I agree with what Headache said.

April: Yes, quiet ones can be idiots... but you must remember one of the fundemental rules of human interaction, the more idiotic you are, the louder you speak, because the smarter you think it makes you seem - one inference of this, is that the smarter ones are more quiet. It doesnt hold true 100% of the time, but like the few 'good' generalizations that can be made (if such a thing can be said) it does hold true more often then not.

In any case... To supplement what Headache said, with my own two cents on the matter...

Girls, hrrrmph.

What irony are you talking about zonula???

..so I saw the boy again today, surprisingly (Which was lovely since I had decided NOT to dry my hair, making me look, well, more like a lion than anything else). So we talked, yup. No more ignoring. But damn, mixed signals.

BOYS, HARRRUMPH!!

harrumph-bum-bum... harrumph-bum-bum...

*edited to say: This is my 3200th post. I didn't know RnRDoggie was at 3200 :der:

girls - duh.

i slowly seem to come to the conclusion that i?m more interested in women. so yeah.. if a girl?s under 20 that was positive until now, but i really think.. i ain?t got much in common with girls under 20. and i neither want to mention how damn often i flirted etc. and then girls, after 2 days, act as if they didn?t know me. and they also lie! the last girl with who i flirted: INfuckingCREDIBLE because: first (BEFORE) she tells me yeah you know you?re such an interesting person, well i also know another boy, but yknow, we?re just in crisis, so i really don?t know if i should stay with him. later (AFTER) she tells meah you know what... i spoke to my boyfriend.. i told him everything. ah. great. i mean, what the fuck is going on in her little head? why does she tell me? how does she expect me to react? to say oh GREAT you?re such an honest person? or to say i hope you?ll stay with him, thats what you deserve?

duh.

plus:i have decided i will, YES friends, finally i will. get a little more serious. there are 2 attractive girls at the moment and i will invite them for a coffee. JUST for a coffee. next time, we can meet for a dinner, just for a dinner. and then, let?s see. y know, ... we got time.

I was having a rough time last night with something, and my mom gave me the cliche 'you'll kiss a lot of toads before you kiss your prince' speech.

:rolleyes:

I absolutely cannot understand.

One second, boy is flirting--overtly, really. Touching my hair, etc. Yet again, it just never seems to GO anywhere. We''ve been flirting on and off for like, 1-2 months, but THAT'S ABOUT IT. Beyond that, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

Boys. Make. Me. Confused.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I absolutely cannot understand.

One second, boy is flirting--overtly, really. Touching my hair, etc. Yet again, it just never seems to GO anywhere. We''ve been flirting on and off for like, 1-2 months, but THAT'S ABOUT IT. Beyond that, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

Boys. Make. Me. Confused.

ask him out, then you will know know know know

rules are meant to be broken, whats wrong with a girl asking a guy out?

its obvious you have been agonizing over this for quite some time now, so why not just ask him out or what his feelings are and then you will know, and not have to agonize like this anymore.

whats the worst that could happen, he could say yes, and then you guys can go out, be happy, get married, live happily ever after, or, he could say he'd rather stay friends and you are in the same position you are today, except without agonizing feeling of wondering what if.

instead of saying "boys, hmph" you should be saying "The_Sweetest_Thing, hmph," because you only have yourself to blame for not knowing what he truly wants.

that's just how i see it, but im a boy though, so maybe im just an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom