boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Angel

Acrobat
how do you tell when boys are interested in you as a 'whole' person or just in sex?

yes I know that is horrible and sounds wrong in a million different ways. and of course it's not quite that simple, but I am really asking it, because I am a loser at anything boy related.

:silent:

hmm... coming from a guy's perspective...

do you/ can you just talk and hang out? does he seem interested in your life and does he share his feelings and ideas with you?

if a guy is interested in a girl's personality, he should be interested in these types of things

that doesnt mean they are however
im 26 and still cant tell when a guy likes me more than just physically, nikki
i need to be pounded on the head and told but maybe thats just me.
craig is probably right, but sometimes some not so nice boys will pretend to be interested in those things when they really aren't.
im a big help arent i?!!

the only thing I can say then is, if you're not interested in just a physical relationship, and you're not sure what his intentions are, then it's probably not a good idea to get involved physically, wait until your comfortable, even though that may sound incredibly lamo

but I'm not good for advice, deathbear's been using me for my body for months and months now :angry:

drunks piss me off

nr_just_say_no.jpg

Yeah I agree with the whole idea of seeing whether he's interested in friendship before you leave yourself open to anything more...although, yes it is true that some guys will play 'nice' for a while to try and 'crack their current assignment'. Im sure that's what happened with Wanderer and deathbear, anyway. :sexywink:

let me tell u somethin...this New Yorker kept setting me on his knee and touching it one night.....and I jsut taght 'get off u slimmy sloppy slick d*ck'................it was so ' ugh!'

my only experience with lads, which is why I dont trust them, is one who found someone else just cause I wasnt jumpin in to bed with him fast enough.........he had sex with her and the day after took me out for the day!

I found out the truth at the company Christmas Doo...needless to say I was on the way home trying to hide my tears from the taximan......

besides......Im not very attractive sexually...so it doesnt bother me...........in that way I mean...Im glad Im not.......Im just living life for me.....and maybe someday that special person will come along...........:)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I usually avoid most men, mostly because I think all of them are in it for one thing. :|

so, you?ll have to take on me :lol:

fact is first its not sooo important I am not really interested in ons

but if I am together with someone, I can get a maniac :eyebrow:

SO BEWARE!!!

and have fun :wink:

OOOOh I love "Fill in the blank"

SUCK. :madspit:

dont' trust any of em. and the ones you can trust are all too shy to figure out anyways...

I've given up. BLAH.

*puts all guys on "ignore" list :sexywink:

daisybean said:
If he is truely interested in you as a person, the physical aspects of the relationship are secondary.

I?d like to add... imo its not secondary. Which doesn?t mean sex is the most important thing, but it is a great and enjoyable part of every fulfilling relationship and therefore an integral part of it and absolutely not secondary.

Talking, going out, helping each other, building a life together, having fun, having respect, dependency and independency, being true, making your partner happy etc. are just as important, and sex - to be near to someone physically - is the same important.

Relationships are no either-or.

I read stuff like this, and it makes me feel so lucky that I've found a great guy...on my first try too...so I don't have any stupid exes. ;)

Most guys I've hung out with prior to that though had made it really clear what their intentions were though. I heard a guy at a party tell his friends, "I'm so drunk I can't even find me a slut," and then he grabbed me and started dancing/grinding me up against a wall. I tried to get back at him for his comments and behavior later, and it almost got me raped...and that really WOULD have been my own damn fault.

Somebody who talks to you...and listens...comforts you when you are sad...shares your joys when you are happy...that's the kind of guy you want.

Cowgirl said:

craig is probably right, but sometimes some not so nice boys will pretend to be interested in those things when they really aren't.

yes that's what I am afraid of and i feel like a horrible person for not trusting.
thanks you guys, i appreciate it..

Re: OOOOh I love "Fill in the blank"

Ali Rose said:
SUCK. :madspit:

dont' trust any of em. and the ones you can trust are all too shy to figure out anyways...

I've given up. BLAH.

*puts all guys on "ignore" list :sexywink:

:wave:
amen sistah. i seem to recall having this very same conversation last night and i said the exact same thing as you Ali Rose...
:tongue:

hey april dont you just want one thing right now? :sexywink:

Bonochick said:
I read stuff like this, and it makes me feel so lucky that I've found a great guy

amen to that. :love:

bg.. all guys want sex. Its a fact. Whether or not they show it is another story. Most of the time they'll start out just wanting sex.. then from there get to know you, fall in love with you etc. Its their first instinct. Their first instict is not "hey look at that nice girl.. I want to get to know her and get to know all about her." Come on. lol. Rarely have I seen a situation where you're with someone for a very long period of time without having sex. Although I know there are people here who are in that situation also and that's great. :flirt:

Just tryin to keep it real. :der:

Re: hey april dont you just want one thing right now? :sexywink:

Sicy said:
bg.. all guys want sex. Its a fact.

The Sicilian speaks the truth. ALL guys, no matter how noble, want sex.

The big difference is that some guys primarily want sex and don't really care about getting to know the person, while with other guys the sex is totally secondary to getting to really know and connect with the person. Not that they don't care about sex or enjoy it, it's just they care more about personality, romance and love. Some guys would be perfectly happy to have a one night stand with some good looking girl they don't even know, and some guys won't even consider sex unless it's with someone they're getting involved with, genuinely interested in and care about a lot.

I know lots of us joke around about sex on here (because let's face it, sex is great! :D), but the truth is I hunger too much for that connection between two hearts, minds and souls to put sex before it.

And of course because of those noble intentions, I'm still single... :huh:

Dammit. I know your all right. My ex tried to tell me...i just didn't listen. But coming from Sicy...

I'm going to the gym. :sad:

Re: Re: hey april dont you just want one thing right now? :sexywink:

Diemen said:

I know lots of us joke around about sex on here (because let's face it, sex is great! :D), but the truth is I hunger too much for that connection between two hearts, minds and souls to put sex before it.

And of course because of those noble intentions, I'm still single... :huh:

Damn. At least clone yourself and fed ex it to Michigan.

:sad: :hug: :)

We'll all find that special someone, we're all too hot looking and kickass to NOT find them. (Or is that NOT to? I'm confoozed-someone hold me)

well of course guys want sex, but the question here is how to know if they only want sex, if they only want sex, you should find out in a relatively short time frame, I don't think many guys that only want sex will stick around and spend the time to get to know you

Back
Top Bottom