bono annoys me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I think I'm missing out. I have a crappy browser that doesn't read most smileys, instead putting an 'X' over them in a box. Ah well. Let's see if this one works...

:annoyed:

the coolest thing bono has said recently is
"Look 2 crap-albums and were outta here":angry:

If this standard were held to threads and posts on Interland , oh bite my gickies:angry:

Last edited:
tiny dancer said:
With out Bono, there would be no U2. :bono:

without any of them there wouldnt be a U2.

i listened to U2 doing "Hands..." all day.

i decided to not go on a break from U2.

listening to THTBA all day will do that to you...ok, not to everyone...

:defensive:

Desire4Bono said:
People who bitch repeatedly about being tired of the band annoy me :yawn:

quotes like this really annoy me.

who gives a shit. it wasn't repeated. this is zoo confessionals, not EYKIW.

Desire4Bono said:
People who take up for people who constantly rag on the band by ragging on me for being annoyed annoy me most of all :barf:

yes, well...i was talking quotes, not people. but if you feel the need to insult me personally, you just go right ahead :sigh:

Desire, It seems to me you came into this thread with the intent to start trouble. Not cool. Don't come in here insulting other board members for posting their opinions because you don't agree with it.

Desire4Bono.. everyone has their opinion. Respect that. That's what this forum is for .... CONFESSIONS.

We all know how madly in love with Bono you are and you think he's a god and a saint and all that jazz.. but people can be great fans and still get tired of Bono/U2 every now and then. It happens to everyone, it happens in LIFE, it happens with your friends, your family. You cannot worship one human being constantly throughout your entire life. It's unhealthy.

Fuck man, why is it everytime I venture out of PLEBA somebody jumps my case and attacks me? Shit, I was just being part of the thread like everyone else! I mean, so he can say Bono annoys him and we must 'respect' that, but no one can respect that the constant negative whining about the band and band members annoys me? No one has to 'respect' that opinion eh? It seems like half the people here now only want to complain about the band or a band member or one of the albums. I just feel, if they annoy you and displease you that much why are you still here? I can't understand why that type of person is defended and I get creamed for saying it's getting really annoying :sigh: I swear to God, really! Seems like the people who always rag on the band should be the ones getting their cases jumped, not me. :shrug:

*runs back to PLEBA for good this time* :tsk:

Desire4Bono said:
I mean, so he can say Bono annoys him and we must 'respect' that, but no one can respect that the constant negative whining about the band and band members annoys me? No one has to 'respect' that opinion eh?
personally, I've got to agree

i think maybe it was your approach :hug: it was kinda harsh.

see, we don't care that gickies says bono is annoying, because unfortunately, we don't KNOW bono. but some of us DO know each other, so when you call US annoying, it irks us...get it?

have fun in PLEBA :wave:

It just seems like every time someone has something negative to say about U2 GOD FORBID they get slaughtered. :shrug:

desireforbono, im so sorry to have offended you by depositing an honest confession at the zoo conversational forum.

i cannot believe how this thread has turned out. this isnt about how you feel about bono. honestly, i couldnt care less. its a confession that he has been annoying me lately, but that doesnt mean i hate him.

im actually at a loss of words right now. i dont mean to start a flame war, but i suggest we keep things civil otherwise this thread will be closed - and that would be a shame because this isnt some stupid thread i just made up for gickies and gageeze.

behave.

Desire4Bono said:
Fuck man, why is it everytime I venture out of PLEBA somebody jumps my case and attacks me? Shit, I was just being part of the thread like everyone else! I mean, so he can say Bono annoys him and we must 'respect' that, but no one can respect that the constant negative whining about the band and band members annoys me? No one has to 'respect' that opinion eh? It seems like half the people here now only want to complain about the band or a band member or one of the albums. I just feel, if they annoy you and displease you that much why are you still here? I can't understand why that type of person is defended and I get creamed for saying it's getting really annoying :sigh: I swear to God, really! Seems like the people who always rag on the band should be the ones getting their cases jumped, not me. :shrug:

*runs back to PLEBA for good this time* :tsk:

didnt you read what sicy posted the first time? i mean, you came into this thread, saying people annoy you for getting annoyed...that was insulting. i didnt like the quote you posted. but i didnt say i was annoyed with you. and then you say we shouldnt be here because we're annoyed with bono? god...can you be MORE insulting? i come to this forum because of my love for u2, AND because this is my home. my friends are here. my second family. im not going to stop posting here because im "annoyed" with bono. and NOBODY should get their cases jumped on for having an unpopular opinion. and as for PLEBA, its just as bad. talk about coldness everytime i post there, which is very rare. i can count on one hand how many people are there that are nice to me, who actually responded to me. like bonosgirl said...it was your approach.

sorry gickies. didnt mean to get heated in here.

icelle said:

sorry gickies. didnt mean to get heated in here.
no need to apoligize, i agree with everything youve said. desire4bono isnt worth your time or grief, icelle.

cx
Gickies Gageeze said:

no need to apoligize, i agree with everything youve said. desire4bono isnt worth your time or grief, icelle.

Would someone explain to me why THIS is not personally insulting?

Oh, no need, I already know the answer, and you have no idea how tempted I am to say it, but I won't bother. Those who already know would deny it, and those who don't would never believe it. :D :lol: :eyebrow:

Thank you Salome, it's good to see at least one person can see common sense and justice over bullshit :hug:

Desire4Bono said:
cx

Would someone explain to me why THIS is not personally insulting?

Oh, no need, I already know the answer, and you have no idea how tempted I am to say it, but I won't bother. Those who already know would deny it, and those who don't would never believe it. :D :lol: :eyebrow:

Thank you Salome, it's good to see at least one person can see common sense and justice over bullshit :hug:

look at my signature if you wanna know who your dealing with. :up:

oh and btw, you promised to stay in pleba. im just making sure you remember to honour your promise.

listen, milton...thanks a lot

its been greeeeaaaaaaaat.

hmmmmmmmkay?

thanks a bunch milton.

sometimes what someone says at a MESSAGE BOARD should taken with a grain, spoon, bag, or factory of salt.

indeed,
so I don't understand why it's such a problem when Desire4Bono says that she is tired of hearing some people do nothing but bitching about U2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom