Blessed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok so I have written about my photography many times. Well it's official I am going to Ecuador for two weeks to spend time in an Indian Village. I will photography and write about some of the people lives. I will try to make it to the Galapagos islands too. My mom who I have spoken about who goes as a translator to Ecuador was accompanied by a long time friend who is co-founder of this doctor program where doctors from Canada and the US go to Ecuador to perform free surgeries to you poor child who have cleft pallets.

Well the Co-founder had a long time friend and photographer go with them to document her program and he also teaches at Brooks Institute of photography. Well he saw my book and said it showed professionalism and my moms friend said she will be talking with him to have me go on shooting locations with him.

Now a friend of mine who's husband is in a U2 tribute band and is "Bono" heheh asked me to go take photos of her and her family to send out as Christmas cards.

My book warming party is happening in December and I am so pumped to go out and take more photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Some new ones.

Wow, that's really, really cool. Do you know which tribe/people you'll be living with, or is it a mixture of indigenous people? What you're going to experience is the sort of thing I dream about, so good on you and good luck. :up:

:applaud: Great news Justin! I always love seeing your photos that you choose to share and hearing of your travels so this will be no different! You've got a lot going on, even autographing your books! Best of luck to you!!

Good luck with everything! Your pictures are beautiful. :drool:

*clicks and saves for a desktop background... * :wink:

Back
Top Bottom