Battle wounds, scars and broken bones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I worked at a convenience store a while back and I foolishly tried to break up a fight between two of customers, both of whom were rather large. The manager grabbed the smaller guy and I grabbed the bigger guy (note: very big) and he just swung me off into the shelf of chips. I got a scar on my wrist from that.

In the same convenience store, a hysterical man thought someone with a gun was after him so ran into the store, yelling, and dove over the counter, knocking everything down on us. As he ran around behind the counter, he kept throwing things around and I got a nice scar on my other arm from that :)

WCF said:
I worked at a convenience store a while back and I foolishly tried to break up a fight between two of customers, both of whom were rather large. The manager grabbed the smaller guy and I grabbed the bigger guy (note: very big) and he just swung me off into the shelf of chips. I got a scar on my wrist from that.

In the same convenience store, a hysterical man thought someone with a gun was after him so ran into the store, yelling, and dove over the counter, knocking everything down on us. As he ran around behind the counter, he kept throwing things around and I got a nice scar on my other arm from that :)

:yikes: Sounds painful but luckily the scar was the worst you got out of that last incident.

Off topic, but nice avatar. :up:

They were giving me my last rights when I came back.

"You have the right to remain silent"

"You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you"

"Do you understand each of these rights?"

Apparently you're not allowed to die unless you answer in the affirmative.

:wink:

*rites

(good show, tho, the not dying bit! :up: )

"You have the right to remain silent"

"You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you"

"Do you understand each of these rights?"

Apparently you're not allowed to die unless you answer in the affirmative.

:wink:

*rites

(good show, tho, the not dying bit! :up: )
:up:

Back
Top Bottom