Bathroom Door Misadventures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Wow...the mood has been so down lately...so how 'bout some funny "laugh at BC's expense" stories?? I know you love 'em!

So check it...

One time, we had the grand opening of Wal*Mart back home, and my best friend Kim and I were very excited, so we went to check it out. After spending some time in the toy section, Kim and I decided to go use the bathrooms. So we get to the ladies room, and we each take a stall. When I go to leave though, the door to my stall wouldn't open. I tend to get claustrophobic, so I was freaking out. Kim was just laughing cuz she thought I was kidding. So I keep jiggling the lock and banging against the door...and the whole damn stall door falls off (that is fucking loud, let me tell ya!). It was kinda funny, but I felt bad for breaking there door. However, I blame shoddy construction, since it was new and all. :der:

Then there was this one time in high school when I went to use the bathroom before lunch. The stall door was a little warped apparently, and it got jammed and wouldn't open. I was trying to kick it, but it's a little hard cuz you don't have much room to manuever. I really didn't want to crawl under either cuz the floor was just nasty. So, I backed up as far as I could, and just took a quick run into the door. The door flew open.............and I barrelled into a bunch of upperclassmen, knocking everybody on the floor. :der:

HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Laugh!!! It will make you feel better. :p :D

:laugh:

I have a one time in the bathroom story too

In kindergarten the door to the bathroom would sometimes get stuck and not open from the inside. I got trapped in there for what felt like an eternity, but prolley it was just a minute. I was pulling on the door and crying and the teacher got the door open for me....It was a very terrifying experience for a 5 year old.

:crack:

one time i got locked into the bathroom by a janitor. apparently he didnt bother to holler to see if anyone else was in there before locking the door:|

I have a fear of public restrooms now...not because of germs...but because I'm afraid I'll get locked in and stuck in there forever. :laugh:

hahahaha!!!
Once I got stuck in one and I too did not want to crawl on the floor so I climbed over to the stall next to me lol
At the time someone was coming in and just stopped and was staring, and I said "just getting my excersize for the day, come on in!" and she turned around and left

:lol:

I have a fear of getting locked in bathrooms at other ppls houses....whenever I go to someones house for the first time I just KNOW that I'll get stuck and they won't be able to hear my screams and I'll be stuck there forever.

Sparkysgrrrl said:
hahahaha!!!
Once I got stuck in one and I too did not want to crawl on the floor so I climbed over to the stall next to me lol
At the time someone was coming in and just stopped and was staring, and I said "just getting my excersize for the day, come on in!" and she turned around and left

:lol:

Now thats funny!:laugh: :laugh:

*remembers another one*

One time, my friend was in the next stall, and I kept reaching under to grab her foot. She got pissed off and tried to stand on the back of the toilet to....*thinks*...damn, I don't know what the hell she was gonna do, the sick peeker!!! :mad: Oh...anyway...her foot slipped on the flusher, and her foot fell in the toilet. :lmao:

Re: *remembers another one*

Bonochick said:
One time, my friend was in the next stall, and I kept reaching under to grab her foot. She got pissed off and tried to stand on the back of the toilet to....*thinks*...damn, I don't know what the hell she was gonna do, the sick peeker!!! :mad: Oh...anyway...her foot slipped on the flusher, and her foot fell in the toilet. :lmao:

pissed off...literally?

:lmao:

mine's not that funny. i was at a friend's house, and i used their upstairs bathroom cause someone was in the downstairs one...anyway, they told me to not get stuck in there...but i did :eek:...for a while...at least a couple minutes. it got to the point that i just sat down on the toilet seat and made a game plan. finally i busted out, and i walked downstairs, and everyone laughed at me cause they could, like, HEAR me struggling with the door/lock for all that time.....

:der:

Bonochick, your stories are hilarious. Legendary! :lmao:

I really enjoyed reading everyone's stories, except for trying to hold in my laughter here at work. They just wouldn't understand.

Back
Top Bottom