Back to the antidepressants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
Those of you who were here last year know that my mother underwent cancer surgery. The doctors said they got everything. Well, apparently they didn't. We found out a few weeks ago that it is back and in her liver and a few other places. The outlook is pretty grim. Anyway, it looks like the past year has just been a warm up for what is to come. We lost my father and brother a few years ago so my sister and I are the ones helping her through this. I was in Tucson recently and will be returning soon.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. :sad: I know there is nothing I can say to make things any better, but I wish you and your family all the best. Take care. :hug:

I don´t know what to say..................sometimes words appear to be inappropriate although I would say 1 billion words.................
I just give you my hug, I embrace you so really really tight..............try not to lose your strenght, let out the great person you are and take care for everything that´s possible.................if you have a faith, stay tight on it, too...........................

:angel: are watching over you and your family. Your Interference friends and family will be thinking of you and keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. If you need to talk or vent or cry know that we are all here and we understand. Take good care of yourself. :heart:

u2granny...I know nothing I can say will really make it feel any better....except....I've been in the same situation (friend had cancer removed...2 years later it's back all over)....you're not alone :hug:

:hug:

So much shit happens to good people. The only thing we can all do is to have faith in each other and that fact that people continue to be amazing people, even though it comes with so much pain.

All my best wishes to you and your family.

u2granny said:
Those of you who were here last year know that my mother underwent cancer surgery. The doctors said they got everything. Well, apparently they didn't. We found out a few weeks ago that it is back and in her liver and a few other places. The outlook is pretty grim. Anyway, it looks like the past year has just been a warm up for what is to come. We lost my father and brother a few years ago so my sister and I are the ones helping her through this. I was in Tucson recently and will be returning soon.

I'm so sorry to hear about this you and your family are in my prayers right now - plus please email me if you need to - I deal with this type of situation every day
chrissib@mac.com

Carek1230 said:
I am just checking in to see how things are going today. :hug:

About the same. Although the prozac I started taking a couple weeks ago seems to be kicking in a bit. Thanks for everyone's kind words. They're much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom