baaaad things man.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

-William Congreve, "The Mourning Bride"

*hugs* gheto

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by U2Bama:
Why do people like you always originate in Texas?

HEY!! Wait a minute! Other Texans can say that, but people from the lesser 49 states should behave themselves!
wink.gif

------------------
"Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

I am not from texas. I live in texas. And you don't even get me started on AL knocks.

*plucks banjo*
wink.gif

Originally posted by ghetofabu:
I swear on a stack of TV guides I am at the point right now at work where I am so frusterated, that I feel like getting a sniper rifle, a liter of Grey Goose, some Red Bull, a can of penut butter (some of my favorite things)and the lastest issue of Guns and Ammo and just sit there and rock back and forth and mummble to myself.

and 10 minutes later CNN is linking with the traffic copter of ghetofabu's ABC affiliate, which hovers above the office tower, while darryn kagan tries to get an exact # on the casualites.

Originally posted by U2Bama:
David Koresh wasn't from Texas either, was he?

And the banjo is more apt to Tennessee.

~U2Alabama

I am not actually from any state. I am an Air force brat. So you actually can't put any state stigma on me. I am just crazy becuase I am crazy.
wink.gif

*strips but naked and grabs chez whiz and runs around the room* wwwweeeeeeeeeeee! I am as happy as a little girl.
smile.gif

I swear on a stack of TV guides I am at the point right now at work where I am so frusterated, that I feel like getting a sniper rifle, a liter of Grey Goose, some Red Bull, a can of penut butter (some of my favorite things)and the lastest issue of Guns and Ammo and just sit there and rock back and forth and mummble to myself.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
<--- this is how mad I am.

AND it is getting worse by the minute.

*looks around at work center and thinks who the first target will be*
mad.gif

WHOA! Calm down, take a deep breath (that's it - breathe in, breathe out...one more time in...out). Now listen, Texas already has enough of a bad rep for stories like this, don't make us look worse.
wink.gif

Seriously, it'll be better tomorrow!

((((ghetofabu))))

FACT: Texas has produced 0 cannibals.

FACT: Minnesota has produced 0 cannibals.

FACT: Wisconsin has produced 3 cannibals.

Enough said.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Originally posted by Lilly:
FACT: Texas has produced 0 cannibals.

FACT: Minnesota has produced 0 cannibals.

FACT: Wisconsin has produced 3 cannibals.

Enough said.

I was born in Wisconsin and was raised in Michigan, right on the border (twin cities)...

So...does that mean I'm just a borderline cannibal?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Today will be good day at work. Just think happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Flowers. Kittens. Snow flakes on my tongue. Shopping sprees at Victoria Secret. Viggo Mortensen naked covered in honey waiting for me at home. *sigh* relaxing calming thoughts.
smile.gif

*deep breath in* In with the good *deep exhale* Out with the bad.

Back
Top Bottom