Attracted to pregnant girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AcrobatMan said:
today i talked to her again....

i think we connect...

but this is going to end...

because i have accepted another job in another city :(

so i will be moving out in 2 weeks

:(

that's sad, but probably good because you won't end up doing anything you might regret... friendship is fine; seeking an actual relationship with a pregnant married woman on the other hand... maybe not as good. You could always get her email address or something if you wanted to keep in contact with her :shrug:

AcrobatMan said:

i think we connect...

because i have accepted another job in another city :(

There's nothing here (your current location) you don't need, otherwise you would stay, so I wouldn't feel to bad about this.

There's always room for another FRIEND...keep your emotions in check..remember she's a co-worker and presumably spoken for so don't place urself in a precarious situation...the best thing you can do is be happy for her, her man and her baby...

I couldn't have said it better myself!

i think we connect...

because i have accepted another job in another city

I think in the long run you will be better off not becoming close to this woman, so maybe accepting another job in another city is a good move. Even if your intention is just to become good friends with this woman, I think that getting too close to a pregnant married woman when you feel a strong connection with her is a baaaaaad idea!

come back later...

when they're divorced

when the kid's 5 years old

when there are no diapers

and when only you go to the soccer ga,es and play video games with him...

see?, the job's done :hyper:

:wink:

hhmmmmmmthanks guys :wink:

youll be allright acrobatman-if anything ya sound like a decent guy as well as friend

Back
Top Bottom