As if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
I Need a Girl was bad enough, Puff Daddy, or PDiddy or whatever the hell he is now had to make a frickin part II

if I hear either of these two pathetic versions of the same lame song one more time I am going to explode!!!!!!! get yourself a frickin girl and get it overwith already, damn it!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

thankyou now I feel a little better :)

:D

oh yeah and while Im at it, what is up with Nelly writing a song about how sexy he is and then having someone else singing it??? when did this become normal? :no:

How about there's a song about Nelly's *mom* at the *end* of Country Grammar? Like his mom would have to listen to all those (albeit very fun) songs about ho's, smokin' up, etc. to get to the "I Love My Momma" song.

How bout eminems lame song apologizing to his mom but then calling her a bitch and saying he has no mom as far as he's concerned!

Either apologize, or hate her.. make up your mind!

I dont like rappers :silent: :|

Sicy said:
How bout eminems lame song apologizing to his mom but then calling her a bitch and saying he has no mom as far as he's concerned!

Either apologize, or hate her.. make up your mind!

Yeah, that confuzzles me.

shit! i didn't even see this before posting about nelly in LS. How funny. Yeah, I miss old school rap.

Sicy[/i] [B]Either apologize said:
I Need a Girl was bad enough, Puff Daddy, or PDiddy or whatever the hell he is now had to make a frickin part II

..I was actually thinking about this the other day JBG~I reckon in five-ten years time I'll Be Missing You will make a few more alternative mix returns..more recycling of recycled material

Back
Top Bottom