are you angry? do you have violent impulses? would you like to hurt someone???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Angel

Acrobat
well good then maybe you can join me because I HATE my fucking mastering the frehsman year class, like what the hell am I mastering again and why do I have to take this????!@??!?! i dont wanna research how i best buy a tv and save my stupid money i dont even have any money to frickin save somebody HELP ME BEFORE I EXPLODE :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wanna go to bed i have to get up early im too hyper to sleep, i am insomniac somebody pleeeease shut me up :mad:

I like that Radiohead song Creep that is the only thing bringing me joy right now.

______
yes I am feeling sorry for myself, dont' you like hearing about it??? :grumpy:

I like to beat up my stuffed animal when I get pissed.. or punch stuff.

Sometimes it just helps to scream and throw shit.

fight club this

3358487923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389388%3A24nu0mrj

i have a temper
i have been known to throw things
i shout a lot
i stew and grrrrrrrrr a lot too
i need to learn anger management i think
punching bags are great :D

When I get mad, I don't have a need to physically destroy things.... however, I can verbally rip someone up one side and down another. But then afterwards I feel :( because I say very very very mean things....I hate it because when I get mad, that little chip in my head that controls what I say doesn't work and I just go off verbally, saying things that I truely regret. And no, it's not tourets (sp?)....

sorry kids, I am much very tired now and much pacified :)

thankyou for your angerhelp

I always feel better after I've thrown something. Stuffed animals are good.

Throwing textbooks at computer=bad.

;)

BTW - Blue_Angel..

what are you mastering in? What school?

*should mention that I have road rage too*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom