Are you a Virgin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you a Virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 98 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 46.4%
  • Does it count if it was w/ my blow-up doll?

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Depends on who's asking

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
For zonula:

lp2c.jpg

Pine! Pine freshness! Mmmm, pledge!

(Whether the pine is naughty or not, I'll let you find that out yourself. Be careful.) :sexywink:

Last edited:
i forgot about this thread ;(

Congrats to jesse, though I dont really think its an occassion for celebrating necessarily, but sure, what the heck :) having someone is worth celebrating in itself.

As for the tree lady... barring any lightning or high winds, at least itll never fail to be hard when she needs it to... Being wood and all... and... yah... so that joke needed a little more thinking through... :shrug: ya get what ya pay for

wait...did i vote in this one? um..yeah...that was wow, ages ago under a different name....im still not a virgin.

Bonochick said:
Even after getting engaged, we have still decided to wait.
awesome, Kat!! Kudos to you both!! Just shows how much strength the two of you have :cute:
as for me...
No. No virgin here. It's been so long I've forgotten what it was like to be one. :der:

Yeah, babies = scary. Especially when over the course of two years you've had two different tarot card readers tell you how "extremely fertile" you are and to be careful.

Yep, that's me. The fertile turtle.

Diemen said:
The Fertile Turtle sounds like a name for some small dive bar in the city... ;)

Hehe, you may be on to something there. Well, I'm off to find a Fertile Turtle so I can start my dancing career. All I need is a boob job and I'm set!

nope, fortunetly or unfortunetly (depending on the way you look at it now a days), I'm not either.

But I have to agree with the entire preg issue. It's always got ya thinking where as the guy tells you "don't worry"-----yah just one, only been one will only be this one. Dont need to make a bad name for myself. lol

Sicy, is that cat yours?????? Shit thats a scarey cat.:reject:

Kiki said:

Dont need to make a bad name for myself. lol

Ok that came out the wrong way and for anyone who'd be more than pleased to jump on my back for the way that sounded, I did not mean if you've slept with alot of people it gives you a bad name. However the way I started to write it made myself sound like I've got a different guy every night and that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT the case. So....dont get mad at me please, the comment was toward something else.

Apparently I answered the poll but never posted. Huh.

For the record, I'm a non-virgin times six. But I only loved two of them. Feh on me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom