Are you a Virgin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you a Virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 98 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 46.4%
  • Does it count if it was w/ my blow-up doll?

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Depends on who's asking

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
yes, as that black guy from half baked goes "i got some booty, i got some booty. i got some booty and it was very good too!"

---

thank you angie for the congrats, heh

Angel, ty for bein :shocked: but why? want to be jesse's naughty angel? heh

HelloAngel said:
What Jesse? You serious?

yes i am serious, you think i'm a church boy? WRONG! :sexywink:

meegannie said:

Didn't you just post the kissing thread a few weeks ago? That was QUICK!

My vote hasn't changed.

that kiss was with a different girl, i don't see her at all anymore. Want your vote changed? :sexywink:

nbcrusader said:

I hope you didn't immediately jump on line to post the news.....

no, i waited a good couple hours after eating an drinking some TGI Fridays mudslide blender mix for the first time for celebration (its good stuff, damn, like a 20% alcoholic chocolate malt shake) , heh, was still wide awake.

FallingStar said:
Oh Jessy. :sexywink:

I had't thought it would be that fast, dood. :sexywink:

just happened, wasn't expectin it.

:sexywink:

------

i met her on yahoo chat, 22 yrs old, 5'3, hispanic/white mix, punk rock hairstyle. i'm like daamn shes a sexy in diamonds book, not that he met her, she would be tho, i bet. she put on george michaels 'i want your ___' :yes: she likes u2 too, wants to see them even.

heh, ok i'm not goin any furher in detail but seriously i thought i'd be a virgin il my 40's cuz of my hearing problem or physical disability problem,... in which this 'fun time' just made my day/week/year/life. :) took lotsa pressure of my shoulders.

Last edited:
200 replies later...

I don't think I should re-read this thread again. Didn't I get into a disagreement with someone in this thread? :sigh:

Happy Easter to all and to all a good night.

Last edited:
How do you become 'born again?'

Actually, the movie Elizabeth, Cate Blancett becomes a virgin. She paints her face whie and wears this long white dress, ceremoniously married herself to England...it's weird.

I heard a story about someone marrying a tree. I dont recall if it was here or America. Weirdo. Hope her and the tree are happy. I suspect the tree was a virgin, though.

i started reading this thread this morning and i was wondering,
where the HELL did all these people come from?
then i noticed the dates of the posts...

not a virgin. hard to be one once you've had kids.

Pretty Tree! :cute:

smmt09c.jpg

Not that I'd go so far as to marry it or anything....AGGH! Icelle, this really DOES bring up bad mental pictures!

Back
Top Bottom