Are you a Virgin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you a Virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 98 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 46.4%
  • Does it count if it was w/ my blow-up doll?

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Depends on who's asking

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
Diemen said:

I thought you're "not that there's anything wrong with that" was in reference to seinfeld, so I added yada yada yada, as another seinfeld reference...ok, nevermind.

Basstrap said:

maybe that comes along with being an Ass Demon Exorcist!

I wish- the exorcism isn't going all that well. Only 1/4 of the demons have been banished at this point. Come to think of it- maybe they are connected.... maybe if I start getting some action, the rest of them will go away....

Peaseblossom said:

I wish- the exorcism isn't going all that well. Only 1/4 of the demons have been banished at this point. Come to think of it- maybe they are connected.... maybe if I start getting some action, the rest of them will go away....

I'll be there in a few hours. :D

Tempting.... incredibly tempting. Especially if it does help the weight loss.... However, we've already learned that it doesn't work. It's impossible for people who love eachother as much as we do to have no strings attatched sex, and the romantic relationship thing doesn't work for us right now.... maybe if neither one of us talked.... or if it was really dark.... or if I just stopped second guessing everything.... and using so many elipses...

The elipses, definitely. That would solve everything. ;)

But yeah, no-strings-attached sex definitely wouldn't work. I care about you waaaaaay too much to be ok with casual sex. It'd most likely drive me crazy...

Yes Basstrap, I am only 15 but looking (and thinking aboot) at a certain guy makes age suck. Isn't there some law saying you cant have sex until yer 16? I don't see why I should care about the law though, it's never stopped me before and it never will. Basstrap, yer 21 is there anything stopping you(If you dont mind me asking)? I'm surprised at the types of peole who are virgins at my school. Almost everyone you think would not be a virgin seems to be and vice-versa. I don't see why people value it so much though. It's not life changing(from what my best friend told me, and she would know).

DoTheEvolution said:
What exactly do you mean by "virgin" ?:eyebrow:

Is it 100% virgin?

or

Virgin with experience? :eyebrow: :silent:

Or semi Virgin?:eyebrow:

100% virgin. Have you had sex? Not oral sex (that's different). Just regular, run of the mill, penetration sex.

Diemen said:
The elipses, definitely. That would solve everything. ;)

But yeah, no-strings-attached sex definitely wouldn't work. I care about you waaaaaay too much to be ok with casual sex. It'd most likely drive me crazy...

Yup. Unfortuately for me, I love you, so no action for us. DAMNIT! So close. And I didn't even use elipses.

RavenStar said:
I don't see why people value it so much though. It's not life changing(from what my best friend told me, and she would know).

I think thats a terrible attitude to have....I think it should be something special and not viewed as some "non life changing meaningless thing"

I intend to wait until im very ready- until im married maybe.

RavenStar said:
It's not life changing(from what my best friend told me, and she would know).

That's a really unfortunate attitude. For one, just because someone isn't a virgin, it doesn't mean that their experience of losing their virginity will be the same as yours. But my main beef with that is that imho, losing your virginity should be a big deal. Not in the sense that your whole outlook on life will change because of it, but because it should be with someone you love, and it should be something carefully considered instead of just casually given away.

If you're having sex just to have sex, then yeah, I guess it's no big deal, but if you're having sex to make love, then it's something incredibly special.

*gets you both a
room.jpg

NO.

Sex means different things to different people and with different people. I think it's refreshing to see that a lot of the younger ones here haven't jumped the gun yet like so many did when I was a teen. The bottom line is though regardless of age, if you are responsible with your body and your mind, then do what you want. Sex can be a lot of fun, but at the same time, can really ruin your life if you're not careful. I am no Angel, but live life without regrets.

The problem with waiting untill yer married is that you may never know if thats exactly what you were looking for.

Angel said:

I think it's refreshing to see that a lot of the younger ones here haven't jumped the gun yet like so many did when I was a teen.

I agree... back in my day (GAH that sounds old).... you were looked at funny if you were still a virgin by your senior year of high school. At least that was my experience...maybe I was hanging with a "wrong" crowd. I knew girls that would lose their virginity to whoever just to "get it over with."

But to answer the question, No.

UV2001 said:
Wot does anal sex count as? Virgin or not?

It should count if you ask me... It seems a cop-out to full on intercourse for some who just want to be able to say that theyre still virgins, which is really cheating in my mind... Just for the title of 'virgin' is complete shit, no pun intended, because the intent is still the same. There was a site a while ago technicalvirginity.com or something that promoted anal sex among youth, and I found its content questionable... Its the same as sex without being 'intercourse' per say, which is just such crap, cuz again, its the same intent except trying to hide behind some sort of a technicality...

*points the finger at anyone who knows that theyre guilty of this* CHEATERS!!! CHEATY MC CHEAT CHEAT! CHEAT-ERS! CHEEEEEAAAAAAATERS!

Angel said:
NO.

Sex means different things to different people and with different people. I think it's refreshing to see that a lot of the younger ones here haven't jumped the gun yet like so many did when I was a teen. The bottom line is though regardless of age, if you are responsible with your body and your mind, then do what you want. Sex can be a lot of fun, but at the same time, can really ruin your life if you're not careful. I am no Angel, but live life without regrets.

I agree, well said! :D Waiting seems to be very popular again these days. While I also dont necessarily have full blown "regrets" I do wish I had waited a little longer - and I was 20 at the time.

In the real world, there are no do-overs, once you do something, you cant take it back - ipso facto, you cannot have sex and then retain your virginity, nor can you say 'well that just didnt count', whether you like it or not. Theyres noone here thats going to stop you from telling us whatever you damn well please, but you must keep in mind that while you can fool us, you cant fool yourself, consider it what you may, but if youve had sex, even if you regret it, its done with.

Might I add on a seperate note, people who carry around the title virgin just to look innocent despite having had sex before... :barf:... Is it really all that important? To trick other people into believing youre in some way superior to them? or perhaps to trick yourself out of the feelings of regret by simply dismissing them? Embrace your life, do things, be smart about it, but dont get yourself caught in situations where you in the end try to hide it, youll only hurt yourself.

blah... blah... blah...
ramble ramble ramble
:yawn:

Back
Top Bottom