Apparently I am still angry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
with my exboyfriend. i was at the airport waiting to go through security and there was a guy standing two people in front of me he turned around to look at the line and he looked EXACTLY like my ex. :mad: when he turned around i felt my blood boil and hid behind the person in front of me. i was really worried it was him. and when he would turn around and try to make a joke about something i would shoot him a go to hell look. :tsk: :|

after i managed to get through security i went to the gate to wait to board my plane and i saw him again and he was walking towards my gate. i moved seats so that incase it was him i wouldn't have to see him.

what really has confused me is that i looked down at his left hand while in line at the security line and saw a wedding band. my anger turned to feelings of being hurt. and i have no idea why i would be hurt and upset by seeing a wedding ring.

i am not sure if it was him or not but apparently i am still hurt at what happend with our relationship and the thought of him being married really hit me hard. :huh: :reject:

OMG that happened to me once too! You're not insane, it's just EVERYTHING rushes back to you at once.

I had a SUPER ASSHOLE ex and this guy came into the cafe I worked in wearing the same cologne. I could BARELY make myself talk to the innocent, bad-cologne wearing guy without

a)hitting him
b)telling his date to RUN FAR FAR AWAY, RUN!

It was so funny. I had this HUGE emotional reaction when I thought I had no feelings left.

bluephisto said:
OMG that happened to me once too! You're not insane, it's just EVERYTHING rushes back to you at once.

I had a SUPER ASSHOLE ex and this guy came into the cafe I worked in wearing the same cologne. I could BARELY make myself talk to the innocent, bad-cologne wearing guy without

a)hitting him
b)telling his date to RUN FAR FAR AWAY, RUN!

It was so funny. I had this HUGE emotional reaction when I thought I had no feelings left.

:ohmy: :lol:

i hate having those feelings come back especially when you thought you wrote them out of your life long ago. :down:

Back
Top Bottom