Another death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
I just came back from my cousin's house ( after being at the funeral home tonight) feeling a little bit tipsy. My mother's sister died this weekend from Lou Gehrig's Disease. My aunt died actually 6 months to the day that my mother passed away. I was with my aunt and saw her take her last breath. She was the most courageous and upbeat person I have ever known. She never felt sorry for herself, and always focus all the attention on others rather than herself.

I know that she is not suffering anymore, and she is now with my mother. I just can't believe that she is gone, and I feel like I am reliving my mother's death all over again. Why does it hurt so much much to lose people you love so much?

My aunt is being buried tomorrow, and I pray that I will get through this. :sad:

comfort.gif
I'm very sorry you're having to relive this Tiny. My prayers, thoughts, and well wishes are with you. Take care

I'm sorry,she sounds like she was special, she would have appreciated your love and support.
...hold you closer:hug: you had a busy day today...
Be strong tiny dancer. We already know you are brave.

Thank you everyone for your concern and thoughtfulness. It was so hard to get through the service, but it was beautiful one. My cousin chose the song "Hands" by Jewel to be played. It was so fitting for my dear Aunt and I felt her spirit as well as my Mom's.
Thank you again. All of you made me feel better.

Back
Top Bottom