Angel This Is All Your Fault!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

This is for all the Justin people: the other day apparently he was hanging out with friends, and when girls saw him, they began lifting their shirts. Followed lately by wanting to remove panties. Justin's reaction apparently was :eek:

You saying about ur dream of Timberlake reminded me of mine on Russell Crowe two nights back.....it was hilarious!

I told him I was very happy about him getting married and he was really nice and friendly and talkative with me, even putting his arm round me and everything.

Then he took me over to this wall where he said he posed with his newly-wed for some photos on the big day, and he actually started crying - he was soooooo emotiomal just thinking about it!

And I was constantly like - 'Russell! Why are u being so nice to me!'

it was quite a bizarre dream ladies!

:)

Miss Velvet: oh I saw Punk'd episode with Justin here on MTV Europe. He sooooo fell for it!!!

well, yes actually!

But THIS is what happened.......we were standing on a mountain in some place, actually felt like Scotland...

and we were at this long wee wall, which was part white, part dirty....and LMAO!!!........Russell started acting like the following:

Russell.......'...and this is where my new wife and I stood and posed for photos....'

..'gawd thinking about it now........'

*he turns and looks away starting to sniffle and turns back with red eyes*

'....she looked so beautiful! Shes amazing, I love her so much'

*he genuingly starts crying here and I go close and put my hand on his shoulder and rub it to comfort him telling him shes lovely and that Im very happy for them both*

'......I feel sad thinking about this' - he says...

I start to say something like 'Yea, she is lovely, yea, you deserve each other.................*fricking alarm goes off*

and believe it or not, but within seconds of the alarm going off and my drifting back to real life - suddenly - Russell was wearing a kilt and holding a shephard pole, or something........!

:lmao:

I had fun with him!

Last edited:
I saw "Rock Your Body" the other day. :drool: But I have to say... there are too many Justin's in that video... :crack: He starts to scare me after awhile....

Punk'd is a new show on MTV hosted by Ashton Kutcher from "That 70's Show". it is a very funny show. Justin was on of his victims.

[q]What happens when the biggest stars in the world get too high on the Hollywood hog? When their bank accounts start swelling bigger than their heads? Master prankster Ashton Kutcher is there to PUNK 'em down to earth. It's a reality show with a twist as Asthon makes superstars suffer for your viewing pleasure. To misquote the acclaimed thespian Steven Seagal: "You guys think you're above the law?but you ain't above ours." [/q]

:sexywink: I have finally been Justified in my dreams.........

ok, fine, so it wasn't a full Justified, but there was tongue action. :silent:

:reject:

Okay...so I've been listening to the CD in private in my car, always making sure to take it out of the CD player so I don't get busted listening to it. I forgot about it today and when Rick and I got in the car to go to dinner, out blasts Rock Your Body :mad:

My cover has been blown :scream:

He senses my embarrasment but instead of being a good husband and pretending he likes it too, he waits until we pull around the corner where a group of college age people are standing in a yard...and he rolls down the windows, laughing his ass off, and BLASTS the damn CD :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm never driving through my neighborhood again :(

Back
Top Bottom