And these are the things we love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:reject: Have to admit I first typed Der wetter, but corrected it because it didn't seem right.

I've been spoiled with not having genders for nouns either, so much easier that way. I can never remember the proper one. And the whole der den dem thing too. Uh, I remember Durch fur ohne um bis gegen gegenuber? That was den I think... and then aus bei mit nach zum was dem, or the other way around. :lol: This is way too long ago. I need to brush it up for the summer.

About a month ago my favourite singer rode with me a couple of days between cities on his band's tour (I posted in here about it then). During the 10+ hours on the road we did a lot of talking, and a word came up which always seemed to be mispronounced when I was younger (it's one of them-there foreign words, you know :rolleyes: ). I told him a couple of phrases showing how it was used, and he repeated it a couple of times and said "I like that. I'll use that sometime."

Well, today he used it! He blogs just about every day, and today he used that phrase in his blog entry.

Made me smile. :)

Oh I'm sure of it. It's such an easy language to learn. :wink: Good luck, and congrats!

Love the temperatures going up.
:lol: easier than someone learning english, i imagine. :wink: thanks!

oh yes :drool: though i'm bummed that i'll only get to experience half of summer this year. but it's worth it for many reasons, least of which includes soon i'll be somewhere with a beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom