And again....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
some of you have reading my post about that guy **ehem** who was my boyfriend (or my ex... i don't know) the same that told me that I needed help, the same that has a lot of space in my journal, the same that looks like a rapper, the same that doesn' t understand me, etc... etc....

well I... (sounds a fake cough) again with him (more and louder fake coughs)

I don't feel very proud about it ... but I can't say I feel ashamed either... I'm just afraid of what comes next.... I though that I was going to maintain a very polite and peaceful relationship with him, you know, just say "Hello" and "Good bye", like civilizated people. But that happened and I don't know where the things are going.

I agree. You either have to never see him again, or be with him, because it doesn't sound like an in between thing like hello and goodbye is possible at this stage. You need to decide what is best for you, is it best to continue like this, or to get on with your life? What kind of influence is this guy? Are you happy, or do you have doubts and serious misgivings?

The problem is that I have to see him in college, because we take the same classes, we have friends in common and we are talking about work together soon. We both say that there's something weird between us and sometimes we tried to break definitely but I don't know why it doesn't work...

Back
Top Bottom