Alright that's it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A|catura

Acrobat
....I've had it! I'll confess everything.

What do you need to know?

--------------

"Sometimes I go into my own little world, but that's OK, because they know me there."

--Joel Hodgson- BNL

Originally posted by Sicy:
Why dont you sleep?

... and you probably go up to people in wheelchairs and ask them why they can't just get up and walk.
mlaughevil.gif

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
That last time S|aney....remember?

Hmm. Not sumthin to forget in a hurry now is it?

Shame!

Oh! The last time! Ahhh such memories... Well, yes I did it and I'm not ashamed of it either! I'd do it again too!

Don't mess with me, man! I'm out of control. Like the other day, I went into a store and bought a pen ... and I didn't even need it.

<troll>New topic here in addition to my last question... Why wont you answer me!?!?!
</troll>

:uglygreentrollwithgiantwoodenclubofdeath:

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Hot, medium, mild, or honey garlic?
Extra crispy or old school (classic)?
That is all.

I like to mix it up a bit. Keeps it exciting and unpredictable.

I'm on the edge, man! Stay out of my way! Like the other day, I was driving down the freeway and switched lanes without using my blinker. There's no telling what I might do next...

Originally posted by S|aney:

....I've had it! I'll confess everything.

What do you need to know?

--------------

"Sometimes I go into my own little world, but that's OK, because they know me there."

--Joel Hodgson- BNL

*wants to know everything*
icon22.gif

Ya know, there's some narsty rumours about you and your 'laughing in the face of danger' antics. Flashing DONT WALK means well dont walk really. But you RAN! I heard S|aney, you RAN across that road...like a man possessed. Someday its gonna bite you on the arse. Someday someone really needy of a pen is going to wrestle you to the ground and fight for their rights.

Shame.

LMAO! I'm having a meltdown! Just last night I tossed my empty Coke bottle into the garbage instead of the recycle bin... ON PURPOSE!

Maybe I need some therapy or something...

I.....have run out of things to say.

tongue.gif

IMDb name and title search
A search for 'note to self' found the following results:

Most popular title searches:

3000 Miles to Graceland (2001)
Time to Kill, A (1996)
Road to Perdition (2002)
Death to Smoochy (2002)
Cradle to the Grave (2002)
Return to Never Land (2002)
Walk to Remember, A (2002)
Mission to Mars (2000)
America: A Tribute to Heroes (2001) (TV)
Back to the Future (1985)
Back to the Future Part II (1989)
Coming to America (1988)
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
View to a Kill, A (1985)
To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
Casablanca (1942)
(Everybody Comes to Rick's (1943) (USA: original script title))
Evil Dead II (1987)
(Evil Dead II, the Sequel to the Ultimate Experience in Grueling Terror (1987) (closing credits title))
Shadow of the Vampire (2000)
(Burned to Light (1999) (USA: working title))
Full Frontal (2002)
(How to Survive a Hotel Room Fire (2001) (USA: working title))
Not Another Teen Movie (2001)
(Ten Things I Hate About Clueless Road Trips When I Can't Hardly Wait to Be Kissed (2000) (USA: working title))
Out Cold (2001)
(10 to 1 (2000) (USA: working title))
Jurassic Park III (2001)
(Return to the Island: Jurassic Park 3 (2000) (USA: working title))

Stoopid site....
mad.gif

Aaaaaalrighty them Schmarty Duds.

Ever been involved in public displays of nudity?
Ever been a woman?
Ever organised your own pity party only to find you are the only one there?
Ever cried a river?
Ever had sex in a moving vehicle?
Ever drank milk that is a few days out of date?
Ever woke up from a big night and not known where the hell you were?
Ever not known what you did the said night before?
Ever told such a huge lie that you nearly fell over in a fit of glee when it was believed?

I will be back with more shortly.

*note to self: dig up dirt on S|aney*

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Aaaaaalrighty them Schmarty Duds.

Ever been a woman?
Ever cried a river?
Ever told such a huge lie that you nearly fell over in a fit of glee when it was believed?

I will be back with more shortly.

*note to self: dig up dirt on S|aney*

Hmmm. You mean as in flashing? Nope. Skinny dipping? Yes. Naked in a car in a public place? Yes. Just displaying my nakedness in public? No.

Ever been a woman?

Yes! I took a public speaking class in college and had to do a group project. We had to defend a woman named Mary who had been accused of murder. I suggested that we make a video and each person portray their side of the story through the eyes of Mary. That meant that each one of us had to dress up like her and act out the events of her life. I decided to play the role of Mary as a prostitute. Needless to say, 4 women spent 3 - 4 hours dressing me up and applying make-up to make me look as slutty as possible. Well, we got an A! I still have a copy of the video too! High heels are not easy to run in! Let me tell ya'

That's a tough question. I'm fortunate to have some very supportive and sensitive friends, but if I were to ever organise a pity party, they would probably come over, slap me and tell me to get over it. lol! Apparently, there's no excuse for a poor self image. haha.

Ever cried a river?

Absolutely! Who hasn't? But I wouldn't trade those tears for anything.

Once again, who hasn't? The only problem though, is the fact that I'm very insistant that both of us enjoy the experience equally. I really can't stand receiving without giving back. I'm not a big fan of quickies. I really like extended foreplay. So, you can imagine the logistics involved with trying to drive and pleasure your lover at the same time. State Farm would not be happy.

I'm not a big milk drinker, but yes I have. It wasn't bad yet, thankfully.

Whenever this has occurred, I've always been fortunate enough to wake up in familiar surroundings. My friends/girlfriends, whoever the victim might be at the time, have always taken very good care of me. Even when I'm being a complete pinhead.

More times than I'd like to admit. ...Ahhh the bar hopping days. It seems so long ago. I've woken up a few times wondering and asking what the hell happened the night before. The usual response is "You don't remember?" or just a giggle with them shaking their head. I'd share the stories with you, but it's much more entertaining when my friends tell them. It's not that I'm shy about it, I just want you to hear the real story. Not my edited version. I'll see what I can do to get them to write down some stories.
wink.gif

I'm not a good liar at all. People can always tell if I'm trying to make excuses or dodging the question.

........ ANY FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS?

He's lying. He's using those sorry ass confessions as a cover for his real crime:

He tore the Do Not Remove Under Penalty of Law TAG off his mattress!
eek.gif
redface.gif

DEAR LORD THIS MAN MUST BE STOPPED - HE IS A THREAT TO US ALL!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
He's lying. He's using those sorry ass confessions as a cover for his real crime:

He tore the Do Not Remove Under Penalty of Law TAG off his mattress!
eek.gif
redface.gif

DEAR LORD THIS MAN MUST BE STOPPED - HE IS A THREAT TO US ALL!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think we all know the real scandal to question here... how Miss Mac knows that the tag has been torn off of slaneys matress...
tongue.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

*will never ever telll....*

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom