Alright that's it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also found this in his bed. Mebbe this is why he cant sleep!
dads_dust_mite.jpg

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
He tore the Do Not Remove Under Penalty of Law TAG off his mattress!

Breakin the law! Breakin the law!

Slaney is a loner, a rebel.
There are things you couldn't know
Things you shouldn't know.

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
confused.gif

The one-word spelling alright appeared some 75 years after all right itself had reappeared from a 400-year-long absence. Since the early 20th century some critics have insisted alright is wrong, but it has its defenders and its users. It is less frequent than all right but remains in common use especially in journalistic and business publications. It is quite common in fictional dialogue, and is used occasionally in other writing <the first two years of medical school were alright -- Gertrude Stein>.

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Originally posted by nellie:
The one-word spelling alright appeared some 75 years after all right itself had reappeared from a 400-year-long absence. Since the early 20th century some critics have insisted alright is wrong, but it has its defenders and its users. It is less frequent than all right but remains in common use especially in journalistic and business publications. It is quite common in fictional dialogue, and is used occasionally in other writing <the first two years of medical school were alright -- Gertrude Stein>.

LMAO!
mlaughevil.gif

Originally posted by Calluna:
Breakin the law! Breakin the law!

Slaney is a loner, a rebel.
There are things you couldn't know
Things you shouldn't know.

Paging Mr. Herman....Mr. Herman you have a call. Paging Mr Herman. *giggles*

------------------
Let her pale light in
To fill up your room

Dont tell me Slaney has a harem too!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom