AHHH!!! I think I missed something.... complete idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

For Honor

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
let me start off by saying:
"AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

....... that still doesn't seem to be enough......

Oka, here's the deal....

I've been getting along with ths girl pretty well - very well, we've flirted a lot, talk a lot besides that, etc. I've known her for a while

But tonight, well, long story short, I think she wanted me to come over and have sex with her, but I didn't find out until the last minute of our conversation, and I was so shocked I didn't say much of anything.

I feel like a complete idiot, a moron!

It's easier to see it all now..... she left a lot of clues.....
But I jus didn't get it

....my god......

And I think she might be offended right now..... upset.....
I'm so sorry about it.

And it's hell since I can't contact her at all right now.

I hope she's not doing something "bad", like hooking up with an ex or something...... I'm worried about her.....

I care a lot about her, and of course I would want to do it with her, but I was just so........... so naieve, I guess. I didn't even recognize it.

I wasn't even sure how much she liked me, I didn't even know she wanted me like that.

I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh: :scream:

I feel so....... disgusting........... even....... immature or something...... it's horrible. ........... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont' believe it......

something I wanted, but was .....

it's like I was too damn humble to realize it almost.
I didn't push for it, especailly not tonight, and then when it arrives infront of me, I don't even notice it

and then, it take too damn long to realize what's going on!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

my god..... what's going on!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edited by KhanadaRhodes to fix table breaking]

Last edited by a moderator:
One hears thunder unexpectedly! First comes fear, then a sharpened, clearer vision. Recall a close brush with danger - a falling branch, an automobile accident barely avoided, an escape from a potentially violent confrontation. Such incidents first arouse every nerve fiber in your body in a brief wave of terror, but soon, once the danger has passed, give way to a heightened awareness of the world. The same process also occurs with other types of shock - the loss of a job, the death of a loved one, business failure and so on.

The lasting impact of a major shock can either be stimulating or debilitating, depending upon one's inner strength of character. The critical factor is the ability to become immune to fear, thereby transforming anxiety into a laser-sharp perception of the world around you.

When overtaken by crisis, the wise search their hearts for inner strengths, in order to face the world with courage. Courage often means daring to take the unexpected path - to bounce back quickly and self-confidently after failure, to have faith in the eternal when confronted with death.

We tend to think of shock only in the context of unpleasant events. We can also be jarred, however, by the sudden release of tension which comes with unexpected success. To keep your bearings in the aftershock of either trauma or victory, it is essential that your inner compass be aligned with "true north", that magnetic force which guides you toward fulfillment of both your deepest desire, and your highest destiny.

Your Changing Lines
The Changing Lines, if you get any, are the part of an I-Ching reading that give the most powerful advice about a situation or issue, because they represent the factors that are causing things to change right now.

You have several Changing Lines, which indicates a relatively unstable situation with regard to your question.

The first changing line is line 1
The movement of this first line indicates a time when good fortune follows sudden change. If we remain open to all possibilities in a time of crisis, sometimes the results will be shockingly positive.

The second changing line is line 3
The shock of unexpected change can be almost paralyzing. At such a time, your concentration is easily scattered, and your mind can come to resemble the Milky Way. Focus! Focus is what is needed in such situations; start with small details, and gradually rebuild normalcy around you. Normal habits and routines can become an armour which keeps external misfortune from seeping into the soul.

The third changing line is line 4
A nimble mind evades on-rushing fate much as a matador swings away from the charging bull. But even a nimble mind can become mired in muck. Too much complexity in your life, inhibits your mobility, and may make you a tempting target for the bull-horns of fate.

Your Future Hexagram
When you have one or more Changing Lines, you also have a second hexagram, "Future", which predicts the way things are going to go if you follow the advice of the Changing Lines. Asking the I-Ching for a new approach to your concern or situation is an excellent idea when you don't like the looks of where things seem to be headed.

15 "Humility"

© 1998-2005 Visionary Networks

Humility is often rewarded in human affairs, just as valleys are filled by the erosion of great mountains. It is the way of the world to fill the empty cup. Regardless of your position, humility is a positive and deceptively powerful attribute. If you are in a high position but are still humble, people will be drawn to you and the causes you espouse. If your position is lowly, humility will endear you to those of higher status. True humility is a virtue to which all should aspire.

The most successful people are those who know how to bring each situation into balance by reducing that which is too great, and adding to that which is too little. Such a person craves not power, but balanced and stable relationships. Humility is the virtue which allows you to perceive the balancing force in each situation; humble people are not prey to the many illusions which grow out of self-importance. If humility is not natural to your disposition, make a conscious effort to develop a strain of self-effacing humor.

and the worst part is, I'm so tired I can't do anything right.

I called a friend a moment ago, and I dialed the wrong number onthe phone......

And, of course, all I can think about is her, and how I probably hurt her feelings..... I hope she's not embarassed or something.... A similar thing has happened before, but not quite like this..... and....

I worry about her self respect.

I've worked with her to become strongrer, and I sensed that we were developing a relationship, but, I didn't see that coming, not at that moment then........ but I'm such an idiot - hingsight is 20/20, but, I won't let myself live this one down lightly.....

I still don't belive it.

And I'm so damn tired I can't even feel how upset I am.

:mad: :huh: :( :sad: :(

table breaking :mad:

i edited it to fix it, hope you don't mind. that's all i changed to the op.

anyway, to address your post, can you talk to her now? just explain what's going on. she is probably afraid you're rejecting her and you may not be able to do damage control if you wait until tomorrow. even the most rational women can become irrational when it comes to love and sex, i'll be the first to admit it :wink:

good luck :)

I'm talking t her........

sorting things out a little bit......

miscommunication is a horrible thing. I wish I could understand better, but it wasn't all my faoult, either.

:|

she's super stressed out right now because of a lot of things... you never know how much stress someone is under. I mean, I know her, but, she doesn't show signs of it in public...........

We are both pretty out of it, and like this thread, I may have overeactd, just like she did.

oh well.

Tell me to go to bed - I'm no use to anyone, and neither is she.

Hah, if we were in bed, we'd just lie there in peace

which isn't really a bad thing

KhanadaRhodes said:
table breaking :mad:

i edited it to fix it, hope you don't mind. that's all i changed to the op.

anyway, to address your post, can you talk to her now? just explain what's going on. she is probably afraid you're rejecting her and you may not be able to do damage control if you wait until tomorrow. even the most rational women can become irrational when it comes to love and sex, i'll be the first to admit it :wink:

good luck :)

I don't know what table breaking is, but edit any/all of my posts.

I don't mind. I'd be happy if you did.

I'm sure they need it

goodnight everyone.....

For Honor said:
I don't know what table breaking is, but edit any/all of my posts.
it's just when there's one word that's longer than will fit on a monitor so the vertical scroll bar appears. i hope you didn't think i was being mean about it. :hug:

as i said before, good luck. i hope everything works itself out. :)

dude, chill out. it's alright. you might have made her frustrated or mad or whatever, but she's not gonna leave you because you "didn't want to have sex with her." if anything, she'd probably like you even more. . . i know it sounds contradicting but trust me

discothequeLP said:
dude, chill out.

yes. seriously.

i'd be really surprised if someone stopped talking to you, hooked up with an ex, was really upset in one evening just because you didn't get her hint that she wanted to have sex with you.

Heh, well, it looking back now, it was sort of stupid.... :huh:

miscomunication + overreaction = unneccesary stress, etc.

But everything is going fine now, actually, very good.

:yes: :happy:

Thankyou for all your concern, though.

I was so shocked, because it was just such a strange event... that's why I posted so.... irradically. But so be it

I'm still a kid, I'm still learning.

:)

:dance:

----------
And Khanda, don't worry, I wasn't mad at you, nor am I now :)
I just was alittle out of it, and I didn't know what table breaking was, so I, in the heat of the moment, assumed I did it a lot or something silly like that.

But it's all better now.

Don't feel stupid when you don't get the hint. I've fell in hint traps numerous times, and quasi-philosophically (is this a real word?) decided that it's natural for men to miss hints, as we are conditioned to direct communication. I suppose talking it out would be the best thing to do in your situation. Especially if you feel she has low self esteem issues that charge her hormones, rather than her desire for love and companionship.

Best luck, man.

she's quite the case....

I've never seen anyone quite like her before. I think she's just never met someone like me, either. And that's why we are friends.

I almost wish I met her earlier in life so we could have influnced each other more. Right now, both our lives are absolutley crazy, and I couldn't imagine being inher shoes, nor her in mine - we have such different ways of going about things.

But it is an interesting relationships for sure.

It's good for me, though, to just consider a girl a plutonic friend.

It's strange, she's so sexually orientated, but for some reason, I'm not entirley compelled, and neither is she. We flirt like crazy, but, that's sort of just a means of interaction. I wonder if it's how she feels comfortbale relating to people, though, so someitmes I just try to have regular conversations. ANd we can do that pretty well, so I'm happy with that.

But knowing what i know now, it would take a lot for me to have sex with her.

She's attractive, and I don't mean to sond like I am above her, but..... it's complicated.

I think about it evry now and then, but it's like I know it won't happen, and I'm not even sure it would happen if I got the chance, I don't know if I would want to. But I think we are both that way, even though we flirt and find eachother attractive.

It's a very odd thing

but it's essentially a plutonic relationship with flirting.

And really, that's alright with me.

I like women, and like to be their friends, and I can appreciate their beauty without having to bang them. Heh. But that's true.

I wonder, really, if I have and desire "sexually" for anyone in that way....

I don't know if I would like want to just see a girl who's hot and go do it......

but then again, all the time, I'm like.............
yeah, I would like to go in the other room and give it to her.

BUt it's strange...... I wonder if it's an interanl conflict as to who I am and who I want to be, and just what my principles are about sex.

Maybe I've.... gotten over it.....
so as to where it doesn't rule my life

Or maybe I'm repressing it and when I let go I'll become a sex addict.

I can't tell

but, I don't need to worry about it right now.

----------------------------

as odd as this sounds coming from a guy, right now, part of me is just like I don't want to do it with anyone right now, because it would be meaningless, and I'll be gone from ehre in a few months.

But at the same itme, if she, or one or two other people came over to my house, I would probably end up flirting with them and push for it.

I'm sort of.....
it's sort of like "all roads lead to rome"

BUt I don't really know if I would want it. I guess I just like romancing and flirting and innuendoes and turning girls on and all of that.............

I don't know

I could easily see myself being some sort of "player" or something, if I really wanted to, but, that doesn't seem like me.

The weird thing is, though, just because I'm not a "player", that doesn't mean I don't have a drive.....

well, I think I stopped making sense a long time ago
it's late, as usual, and I"m spent.

we did dancing today, and it was pretty fun. longer intervals, though, so a lot of people were tired. And then I did this huge jog for don't know how long, and after I cooled off, I like passed out. I'm out of shape, but pretty athletic, but I am just on such a bad sleep schedual I don't have energey and I'm proably killing myself.

"--and it makes me wonder"

Back
Top Bottom