Addiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I'm addicted to this message board and I think it will quite literally be the death of me.

nah. I've been addicted for several years now and I'm not dead yet. (although ask me in a few months when i've had to go through withdrawal whilst on my trip) :tongue:

Basstrap said:
Buy a laptop!! ;)

I have one, but it's good for nothing more than word processing with its lightning-fast 16K modem. :lol:

and besides...I have a feeling that there will be certain compensations to hanging out and travelling through europe that will lessen the effects of withdrawal. :sexywink:

uh....yeah.......me too........it gets sad......if i have to go without for a couple of days, my hands make random typing motions whilst i talk.......*clickety click click tap tapity tap*

I?m not addicted to this message board, hehe...
you don?t even know what kind of cereal I like.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
I?m not addicted to this message board, hehe...
you don?t even know what kind of cereal I like.

Count Chocolate?

yes.....well i'm not sure if it's an addiction for me, but it has become my routine to scout through the forums and threads....

but last summer i didn't have the internet, gawd knows how i survived that":|"

i've met a lot of great people here, so i guess that justifies everything :D

Stories for Boys said:
uh....yeah.......me too........it gets sad......if i have to go without for a couple of days, my hands make random typing motions whilst i talk.......*clickety click click tap tapity tap*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh, yes - I'm addicted to the board as well, but I don't want to admit it. :D

bono-vox said:
Addicted....summer holidays get very boring....im coming online more and more and more...........

Damn it! And you have already summer holidays?! :scream: Everywhere I look, I see posts of you in which you are already allowed to do things! :scream: I have still one month school and then my holidays begin! :scream:

FallingStar said:

Damn it! And you have already summer holidays?! :scream: Everywhere I look, I see posts of you in which you are already allowed to do things! :scream: I have still one month school and then my holidays begin! :scream:

uh uhm well we are having crappy Irish weather and i have nothing to do except wait to start my driving lessons!!! And im waiting for exam results in august which im dreading....this happened last year- it ruins the summer!!! :scream:

bono-vox said:
uh uhm well we are having crappy Irish weather and i have nothing to do except wait to start my driving lessons!!! And im waiting for exam results in august which im dreading....this happened last year- it ruins the summer!!! :scream:

Oh, but....but.....at least you have Irish sucking weather. I would give everything to have at least Irish weather instead of fucking rainy German weather all the time..... :(

Back
Top Bottom