AC/DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would guess Church of England

stalking angie for over a year has taught me many a thing :up:

Yep. Most of the Australians who are religious are either C of E (Church of England) or Catholic. I think we are sumfin like 20% C of E and 20% Catholic. And a huge percent Jedi according to the last census as we take governments seriously in this country. :|

buy the concert DVD instead of Powerage

believe me
the concert DVD's are definately the most essential :drool:

I know this thread is a little old but I just want to say that I'm extremely happy that there is some AC/DC fans here cause they are one of my favorite bands ever. And Iron Maiden rules too. :)

Favorite AC/DC song: Hells Bells :macdevil:

Me neither. I keep thinking Im missing something everytime I go past the music store and I can never remember what its is until I get home.

Maybe I should have a baby shower and put ACDC on the list. :up:

I never owned any AC/DC until a few months ago. I actually never cared for them, but now I own High Voltage, Back In Black, and Dirty Deeds....how my musical tastes have changed....

Nate Dogg said:
I never owned any AC/DC until a few months ago. I actually never cared for them, but now I own High Voltage, Back In Black, and Dirty Deeds....how my musical tastes have changed....

:up:

Not only is their music great but they're really good people too!! :)

beli said:
ummmm. Bons dead, actually. :huh:

Yeah but Brian Johnson is alive and in case nobody has told you he's been on the band for the last 20 years. He?s the singer, the one with the funny hat. That?s him. Good guy he is. Oh and as far as I know Bon Scott was a funny dude.

Back
Top Bottom