abbreviations confuse me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
sometimes when people abbreviate u2 songs in their posts it takes me a million years to figure out which song it is they're talking about. it's kind of embarrassing.

e.g. - IGWSHA

i have no idea what song this is. i want to respond to scatteroflight's post in EYKIW (i got that one down) but i don't know what the hell song that is.

is there some sort of master list floating around that everyone else has but me?

IGWSHA is if god will send his angels. i don't know of a master list of song abbreviations, whenever i can't figure out a song abbreviation i just look at an alphabetical list of all their song titles and go from there...
wink.gif

------------------
another lonely night ahead for me now buried in the darkening day, that lingers on and drags me down...
ME!

lol. I am lame. I will sit there with the lyrics page and scroll through all the songs until I figure it out.

Originally posted by Sicy:
lol. I am lame. I will sit there with the lyrics page and scroll through all the songs until I figure it out.

Sicy, I too, am lame. I couldn't figure out what TGBHF was. (Ground beneath...)

I go thru every song title in my head that might start with a T, but I always end up guessing, "Even better than the real thing"? because it seems to have the most words in the title.

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

I'm always mumbling what songs they could be. Then people point and nobody talks to me...maybe I should stop that.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

The Edge, it's a direct object.

Back
Top Bottom