A very shameful U2 related confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
I fast forward to the 2 minute mark everytime I listen to the song Zooropa :reject:

i came here for some support and understanding, obviously that does not exist in this forum :sad:

Me too b/c my CD burner has this annoying habit of burning a silent track every once in a while (like the track is there, full length, but there's nothing...) so when it's on random and Zoorpa starts, I'm usually going "you stupid fucking computer bastard!!" and then as it slowly fades in I'm like "oh."

When I first got that album I used to do the same to be honest but that track grows on you.

i have always thought the voices say 'travel agents and police cars'. or something like that - i havent heard it in a while and cant remember.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the first two minutes are great its a nice buildup for the song

I fast forward through the Streets intro a lot.

I also still haven't watched the DVD from the HTDAAB box set.

Bonochick said:
I fast forward through the Streets intro a lot.

I also still haven't watched the DVD from the HTDAAB box set.

I'm sorry, but this will be the last time I ever reply to a post of yours.

Chizip said:
I fast forward to the 2 minute mark everytime I listen to the song Zooropa :reject:

You Bastard!!! :madspit:

ummm... but perhaps I shouldn't talk, since I don't think I've ever heard the song. :reject: :runsawayasfastasicantryingtoavoidtherottentomatoes:

My friend actually thought they were two different songs. When he first heard Zooropa he said his favourite song was the 2nd one, when in actual fact it was the 2nd half of Zooropa.

sometimes if I watch a U2 video I go into a starry eyed glazed gaze and don't even hear the beginning of the song-I just see his blue eyes and lips move-then suddenly BOOM the music hits me and i sing along like a canary:wink:

myusernamehere said:

The first three bases. All fine and dandy to get there, but you really need to get to home to make it count. Yet you can't get to home without passing the first three bases.

If it makes you feel better, I haven't listened to Zooropa in ages.

in baseball, when you bat you start off at home

why would i want to leave home to get to first base? im perfectly happy staying at home, no need for any of this foreplay stuff

no need? no need? sonny, who exactly are you playing baseball with???? have you never had a girl stand on second and tease you because she could be 'out' soon, it could be all over? have YOU never stood on third and thought about what was so close, got a kick out of the anticipation, the waiting, the excitement?

all this from zooropa. if zooropa doesn't make you feel like it is the best 2 minute baseball foreplay you have ever had, then you are not a u2 fan damnit!!!

no, fast forward, gimme the good stuff, i dont have time for that nonsense

Chizip said:
no, fast forward, gimme the good stuff, i dont have time for that nonsense

:whateverthesmilieisfordisappointingheadshake:

Let's switch analogies....

You have to turn on the oven and let it preheat before you cook something. Otherwise you have a cold yucky mess and your oven will hate you and tell all the other ovens that you are a bad U2 fan.

Uh, I fast forward the intro to Zoorpoa as well........if the intro was like a minute long, I'd listen to it, but 2 minutes ?!?! Come on !!! I don't have time for that !! I'm a busy Numb, I have places to go, songs to listen to......

Back
Top Bottom