A very shameful U2 related confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Numb1075 said:
Uh, I fast forward the intro to Zoorpoa as well........if the intro was like a minute long, I'd listen to it, but 2 minutes ?!?! Come on !!! I don't have time for that !! I'm a busy Numb, I have places to go, songs to listen to......

:yes:

Now, I like being home as much as the next guy.... if not more...

But look... it is in my strong opinion that the only way to hit a grand slam is to have the bases loaded.

You've got to have all the bases covered first. That way, the stage is set and the anticipation for something grand is there. And then know how to swing the bat, of course. That's how you get the most runs in, and how you get the most points scored. And if you can pull off a grand slam or two, they start sending in the relief pitchers, and then you can really begin to hammer away.

To each is own, I guess. Grand Slams are too good for me to pass up, though, so you've got to try

:tongue: :evil:

Oh yeah, and if you fast forward through "Streets..."...

That is sort of dissapointing... You don't get the full experience, the "musical journey", heh. I think the beginning is one of the best parts of the song, honestly. The guitar is very... mystical, almost.

It took me forever to get it right, but it, as usual, was worth the time and effort.

you have it all backwards...I ONLY listen to the first two minutes.

And, in the sense AngelaHarlem speaks, I have never made it past first base. I usually get thrown out trying to steal second. :angry:

zonelistener said:
you have it all backwards...I ONLY listen to the first two minutes.

And, in the sense AngelaHarlem speaks, I have never made it past first base. I usually get thrown out trying to steal second. :angry:

Oh!

Well, that is a big difference....

That isn't so bad, because sometimes that's all I want to hear, too.

hahahaha :)

Keep trying for second.

But sometimes it's easier to hit a double than stealing.
But then again, I guess it is best to slide with your hands first if your going to steal

dazzlingamy said:
i don't even know what everyone is talking about....:coocoo:

but then, thats possibly because i've never listened to zooropa :reject:

is that wrong??

Just don't let U2DMfan see you post that! He'll tell you you're lying. :ohmy:

And now I can say I actually have heard the song. :) Kinda cool on the first few listens. I'll listen some more over the next few days.

EPandAmerica said:
I just skip straight to song # 4 :drool:

:yes:

Love for Lemon.

I can't say I do the same. On the way to and from work today I managed to listen to the album in its entirety and still can't get over what a brilliant piece of work the whole thing is.

I couldn't skip those first two minutes of Zooropa. I feel it adds to the song, giving it that slow, but still epic, build up that makes it a classic.

Back
Top Bottom