A Not-So-Shocking Confession, but more of a confession/question nontheless....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I have NO idea what Trolling is....or Crunk. Or why Diamond changed his name from DB9 to Diamond the U2 Patriot. Or if Zomerang II is the same as Zoomerang96. Or the aliases of Deathbear (Deathveggy?) Or who Whortense is...if any of these people are one and the same. Or why Foray uses Yarof sometimes. Or why IvanClaytonJr snapped. Or if Elvis is the same as Elvi8 or Mr. MacPhisto. Is Johnny Swallow behind this Cap'n Crunk business? I ahve no idea why the Beatles broke up, I don't understand acid rain, and I, to this day, do not know if dear pub crawler is dead.

------------------
*I can't see that thief that lives inside of your head
But I could be some courage at the side of your bed
I don't know what's happening and I can't pretend
But I could be your, be your...*

trolling: posting nonsense over and over and generally being a nusence.
crunk: no idea
diamond: cause he is a proud fan?
zoomerang 11: aussie boy in dublin
zoomerang96: canadian boy in canada
deathbear aliases: flag polar bear, cow of the seas,cutlarse,quan atibabichicbi name
dethveggy: not deathbear, lovely boy from chicaggy
whoretense and all whoretenses and some panda bears: melon
foray: yarof backwards. she uese it when shes being silly foray
ivan: misunderstood
elvis:not eliv8 but yes Mr Macphisto
johnny not behind crunk: notiti's fault
beatles: all cause ringo got too big for his boots
acid rain: japan has a lot
pub cralwer: alive and well and living in reno with the real elvis

I'm pretty guilty of this too.

I feel so new. But then again, I am. Dang.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

notiti has nothing to do with Cap n' Crunk.
Swallow is perpetratin'.
rolleyes.gif

I dont think z edge could make it any more obvious with this love muscle business.

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
While I'm here, is Love Muscle really z_edge?

Sometimes-maybe
biggrin.gif

I think the question to put out there is, are we really who we say we are, in the way that we are projected through these little screens that we stare at so much? Do we really know the difference in our selves, and our thoughts in they way we wrote them? In that moment in time, and how does that change after time has passed and we look back at our "little creations"?

Sorry, just thinking for you
smile.gif

whoa _ edge got all philosophical.
Thats just earned u your Z back!!!

*hands ZE back his Z*
Better wash it though, it was down Salomey's pants there for a while remember.

_ooropamanda,

I punish you for the comment about Salomey's pants:

*takes Z away from ZA and gives it to Love Muscle*

Originally posted by Peanut Butter Panda Bear:
This is a panda bear that he isn't.

You're not? Oh dear...and Zoomerang96 sig says deathbear? I'm so cooonfused...

Why does foray use 4a?
and what is this "All your bases are belong to us." Or something to that effect....?
How do they get the Caramilk into the Caramilk bar?

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 02-24-2002).]

I know exactly how you feel, Sweetest thing. I have a lot of posts (and i don't know any more about aliases than you do) and i stopped to keep up - from now on, i just read and don't try to think too much about the names LOL.

I can answer your last post though:
4a is foray's alias when she's kidding around (she also uses yarof for that)
All your bases are belog to us is some cartoon joke (i think - i'm just as lost as you are on this one)

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-24-2002).]

Originally posted by U2girl:
I can answer your last post though:
4a is foray's alias when she's kidding around (she also uses yarof for that)
All your bases are belog to us is some cartoon joke (i think - i'm just as lost as you are on this one)
[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-24-2002).]

As all my anime friends are obsessed with the phrase, I know the origin of "All your bases are belong to us":

In the early 90's, because so many video games had to be translated into English for the USA, and most video game companies didn't have very good translators, they often made very funny translations. (One very famous one is "You spoony bard!") I don't remember the game name, but there used to be a game that had a sequence where a spaceship was being attacked, and the enemy said,"All your bases are belong to us!". Still doesn't make much sense, does it?
wink.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-24-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom