A long long time ago desparate for cash I whored myself out medically speaking.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
let it be understood-
im ok w my ass these days
everything is ok
i have a rock hard ass like a diamond.:up:

thank u
db3
:angry:

lmfao

i can't believe i almost skipped this thread. ohmyfreaking cat i almost fell out of my chair. LMFAO!

*gives thread eight billion stars

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ABEL said:
one of the nurses claimed i had a mild case of "noassitall".-:angry:
ive always had a skinny boney ass.
now that im 40 im glad its not too big or flabby.
last thing u want is a fellow that is loud, cocky, over- confident AND also a fat ass.:angry:
we cant have that:down:

thank u
DB9:|

Last edited:
jesus mary & joseph, i have been away too long. this is the funniest damn thing i've read here EVER. I think i saw that commercial in a motel one time. :laugh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This rates up there with the story about my friend and the colonic gone awry....the tube fell out and shit went flying all over the doctor's office...literally...

We demand to see stills from the commercial!

joyfulgirl said:
jesus mary & joseph, i have been away too long. this is the funniest damn thing i've read here EVER. I think i saw that commercial in a motel one time. :laugh:

that was my reaction too, along with mostly everyone else who read it...but "someone" apparently doesn't think so and gets all offended even thought "someone" chose to post this knowing full well what would happen :hmm: :coocoo:

This rates up there with the story about my friend and the colonic gone awry....the tube fell out and shit went flying all over the doctor's office...literally...
:uhoh: :shocked: :lol: ewwwwwww!

We demand to see stills from the commercial!
:lmao:

Bono's American Wife said:

that was my reaction too, along with mostly everyone else who read it...but "someone" apparently doesn't think so and gets all offended even thought "someone" chose to post this knowing full well what would happen :hmm: :coocoo:

"someone's" butt is just a little too tight now i guess

:lmao:

Diamond, you know we love you :kiss:

what the hell is up with this thread?? I would not have thought it would have ever hit 100+.

diamond, if your really 'upset' i can't believe you posted something so personal to begin with. it makes me wonder, did you expect for anyone NOT to laugh and make fun?

i will state the reasons for posting this confession later..
the reasons r not what many may have pre-concieved..

db9

Back
Top Bottom